Undercovers

After Y/n and Loid send Anya away from the bus stop, they separate ways to accept some "extra missions". Both are thinking the same way, they both think that the other is heading to their own mission.

The psychiatrist went in Eden in disguise as well as the lawyer who camouflages within the school's premises perfectly.

Loid arrived early since he is a master of disguise so he won't need much props while spying. He did everything he could to signal Anya to apologize, then finally. He finds a way to get rid off the kid that hinders Anya in apologizing...

Y/n is now watching how Anya really wants to apologize to Damian. However, his henchmen are somewhat intimidating Anya to say it...

"Anya is....... Anya is sorry for being violent towards you!" Anya begins crying.

"My poor baby..." Y/n pouts as she thought.

"Anya just..*sniffs* --WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" Anya bawls.

From what Y/n observed, she already knows Damian felt something towards Anya.

"Oh? So this mission still has hope~" Y/n smirks then Loid just arrives.

"I'm sorry! Anya is sorry for having short legs!" Anya hides her face then wipe some of her tears.

"Eh?/Having what?" Both of the parents thought.

"And I thought I have to intervene and dispose of Damian's henchmen too. Mission complete, Anya!" Loid smirks.

"Damian-sama? You're kinda redish." Ewen points out.

"THIS IS FROM ANGER! I'm so angry--- TO HELL WITH YOUR APOLOGY! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! MY PRIDE WON'T LET IT!" Damian ran away.

"Well, that's the chairman's son for you! He won't go soft for crying girls." Ewen spoke.

"You won't have it for today! Damian-sama!!!" Emil screams while leaving Anya.

*tray clatters on the ground*

Y/n looks to the server and recognized Loid, she slapped her camouflage prop on Loid's butt as he knelt down in defeat when Damian rejects Anya's cute adorable apology.

"Huh? Am I too overwhelmed or did I really just saw this part of wall hit my butt and retract back to its place?" Loid touches the wall until it spoke.

"You lied. You didn't get an extra mission for today." Y/n's voice is a little muffled from her camouflage.

"Of course, the Queen of camouflaging. --Oi! I'm not the only one who lied here!" Loid argues back.

"HEY, NEWBIE! STOP TALKING TO A WALL AND HELP OUT!" Loid's senior worker shouts.

Loid then runs and Y/n follows exposing her prop. They stopped running after exiting the premises of the school.

"This mission keeps getting better and better~" Y/n smile as she pants.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. You heard what Damian said, right?" Loid pants.

"Trust me, something better is happening for our mission to get close to Donovan! *breathes* So let's just do whatever normal parents do at home alone together." Y/n suggests as she puts on her clothes back.

Loid is not getting what she meant as he put back his suit too.

"Are you suggesting we..." Loid blushes.

"Yes, that~ Anya is not home and the  neighbors are surely busy working outside too!" Y/n helps Loid tying his tie then gives him a peck.

Eventually, the two are fucking and moaning loudly without anyone to mind as they do it.