The Private And The Spy

The final day of the games starts, and all military men are hiding. Y/n and Anya are watching Loid and his surroundings from the balcony with a binoculars. Bond-man got to sit by them this time, and he happily did so.

"*clicks tongue* They all planned the arrangements too well, I can't predict who will win. Every lieutenant out there is backed up  with captains, the Generals are protected by spies and privates, while the other team slowly does that arrangement too!" Y/n deeply sighs.

"The flag won't reach either base unless the other team made a bold move." She added.

Anya jumps away from the balcony's rails. She goes to Bond-man and hold it's face.

"Tell me, Bond-man! Will Papa win?! SHOW ME THE FUTURE!" Anya yells as she shakes the dog.

Y/n sees her and chuckles.

"Don't shake the dog, Anya-chan~ Bond-man can't predict the future." Y/n said.

"But Bond-man can let me see it." Anya thought.

Bond-man proceeds in showing her the possible future if things kept going and they didn't intervene. Anya saw that nothing had changed, and then she latched on the balcony to watch her father closely.

Over to Loid's situation, he is just chilling and waiting for the general's order. Vincenzo is hosting by the podium, unbothered of which team will win. So far, none of the teams are willing to move their flags to reach the base of the other team.

(Time skip)

The first battle was done, and General Cho's team won. Now, both of the teams' scores are tied. They were given an extra 20 mintues of their 10-minute break before the final game starts. Anya and Y/n went down to check on Loid with Bond-man.

Bond-man got patted as they passed through Loid's teammates, its tail wags happily, and it irks Anya.

"Bond-man! Why are you happy when Papa's killer might have pat you?! Show me the future!"

Anya shakes Bond-man again, and he showed the same future all over again. Y/n saw this and didn't bother anymore. She just passed through all the men to Loid to talk with him.

"The last game will commence later after noon. Do we still don't have any clue who it might be among these men?" Y/n whispers to him.

"None. --But any news with the DNA results?" Loid asks too.

"Unfortunately, nothing as well. *sighs deeply* All of this mystery is making me just wanna join here to have some break from the issue. --And, by the way? Yor is going to help us go back so she's coming this evening." Y/n brushes the soil from Loid's chest.

"That's good news--"

"Monsieur and Sigñora Forger? Monsieur Magnus is asking for you in his office." Meirin comes in to fetch the couple.

"I think the tests are in." Y/n said, and Loid hums in reply.

The Forgers came out of the bunkers, Anya and Bond-man are in Mei-rin's care while the couple attends the request of their presence.

(Vincenzo's office)

Vincenzo is sitting on his chair solemnly resting his chin on his clasped hands. He is spacing out looking at a distance.

"Father." Y/n spoke.

"Y/n, figlia. A letter came without the results in it." Vincenzo brought out a letter.

Loid and Y/n took a seat and opened the letter.

"Magnus,

The results of the DNA tests have been completed. I have relayed the results to a trusted man participating in the Games of the Generals. I would like to meet you someday to explain what had happened during the birth of the twins.