Yes Baby, No Baby

"Don't get too excited about the child-- or children in your case. Many experienced losing it along the way before it's due..."

.
.
.
.
.

(Next Early Morning)

Loid and Y/n lie under the blanket naked and still quite fresh from having their intimate connection hours ago. Both are warmed by their embrace.

Anya wakes up excited to greet her mother in their room.

"Ohayo, my people! Today is a great day because the whole family is going to be home!"

She greets her stuffed toys and then jumps off the bed. She runs out the door only to just flop on her face because Bond-man is laying on her way.

"Bond-man! Get out of the way! Mama is home! --Actually. Just come with me and I'll introduce you to my Mama!"

Anya drags her dog to the couple's door. She reached for the doorknob and turns it open.

"Eh?"

The child reacted to the unusually locked door. Hence she knocks on the door merrily and startling her naked parents awake.

"Oh my god, she's awake earlier than usual..." Loid groans and hugs her tighter.

"Anya-chan~ Just give us a few minutes to clean!" Y/n yells and Anya obeys.

They breathe out as Anya obediently follows her mother's order and prepares Bond-man for meeting Y/n.

"Good morning, Dawn~"

"Good morning, Twilight~"

Loid kisses her then they washed and dressed up rapidly in Agent mode since Anya is very impatient.

"Ohayo, Anya-chan!"

Y/n opens the door and lifts Anya for a hug.

"Gurd morming, Mama~ Meet my doggy, Bond-man!" Anya points to her dog and it barks.

"Ohayo, Anya." Loid follows outside and ruffles Anya's hair.

"Why this is such a big dog you got! Hi there, Bond-man! I'm Anya's Mama, Mrs. Y/n Forger." Y/n held out her hand and Bond-man puts his paw on it.

"WOW! HE CAN DO TRICKS?! Did you teach him?" Y/n faced Loid.

"No. He already knows some when he was given to us." Loid said.

"Oh, lucky." Y/n said.

They all went to the Dining area. Loid got to the kitchen first since Y/n has to put Anya down.

"You're cooking? Let me cook--"

"No. You have foods you shouldn't take while pregnant. I know you're still in shock while the doctor is giving us precautions, so I made sure I will remember every single one.--Also, after a couple of months and onward. You shouldn't lift Anya anymore or else it will break your back or it could affect the babies." Loid said.

"Even I think Anya is too light for me?" Y/n questions

"Even so. No lifting heavy objects-- no lifting more than 5 kilos. I'll warn your company and colleagues. We don't want to lose them--"

Loid stops as he sees Y/n's face fall...

"Sorry..." He apologized right away then pulls her in an embrace.

"...Didn't Sylvia told us to act like there's no children inside me? This is going to be hard..." Y/n sighs.

"They're going to be strong. Like their parents..." Loid kisses her one last time before cooking.