Mr. and Mrs. Forger-wannabe

**Fiona's POV**

I planned this day perfectly to have me named as Twilight's wife. We could do a kiss scene for the audience if they wished to~

OH MY GOD! NIGHTFALL, CALM YOUR TITS EVEN THEY'RE SMALL COMPARE TO DAWN'S!

She's pregnant too, so that doubles the size gradually...

Twilight must've known that Dawn will be much hotter while pregnant. Even with that analysis, I still completely disapprove of them together. I'm contented with my situation right now!

I wonder how Daybreak is doing? He hesitated with my offer to give Dawn a congratulatory gift of getting married and getting pregnant. He could get food as he needed if he's willing to do that. I know Dawn for being hospitable. She always offers food to everyone.

But will she give it to the person who cheated on her multiple times?

"Whoa! They look good together!"

"Good-looking people always end up together, I guess?"

I blush from the audience's comments. I look over to Twilight to see his take on he seems uneasy, unlike me.

"What's the matter? Are you worried about the mission?" I ask.

"No. Personally, I just feel unfaithful from what the audience is saying..." Twilight spoke.

Right... His marriage is still real despite the mission in his hands. My mood went down from that...

"--I just remembered that I prepared something today for Dawn's birthday too! Sh*t, I better make it back soon."

No! I'm right here! Can you please acknowledge me like you do for Dawn?

Daybreak, you better make a huge disaster like you always do to these couple! I didn't send you to their house for nothing!

----------

Daybreak made a surprise visit on Y/n's birthday in their apartment.

Loid already has a plan along with the agency as traditioned but he has a mission that covered the day of his wife's birthday.

To his and the agency's mistake, it might continue without Loid's presence and they will have to hire a whoever agent is available and capable of handling Y/n just enough to bring her to the agency.

To the agency's "luck", Fiona volunteered to assign someone for the occasion.

It's a nice day of the weekend, Anya is binge-watching as her mother wash the dishes at noon. Unfortunately for Yor she has a side mission at hand which Y/n automatically understood.

The doorbell rings and Anya picks up a thought of the person behind the door...

"I hope I won't traumatize their adopted kid that much! But mostly I hope I made it out alive, my ex-girlfriend is crazy powerful!"

Anya looks over to Y/n and she just turned to look at her.

"Will you get that, please? It's probably Loid's shoes that I ordered." She said.

"Hai(Right away)..." The little girl answers.

Anya hesitantly walks to the door. She stops to read the man's voice again.

"Maybe, I don't have to do this? I'll just leave this lovely gift for them both right on the floor. But the cake might get ants on them! Oh, fuck! Shouod I just steal WISE's cake gift for Dawn? I just need the food, anyway--"

"--BOND-MAN! ATTACK THE THEIF!!!"

*WOOF*

Anya opens the door for Bond-man to pounce on Daybreak.