Clues

"MAMA! PAPA! OHAYO(Good morning)~ LET ANYA IN!!"

Anya knocks loudly on her parents door. Loid groans rolling out of bed to go to the bathroom.

"Be out in a couple of minutes, Anya-chan~ Go shower first, okay?" Y/n said through the door.

"Okay~" She answers cheerful.

Y/n soon follows Loid in the shower. She hugs him from behind as Loid lets the water run on his head.

"Still drained from last night?~"

Y/n grabs the soap and the scrub, then proceeds scrubbing Loid.

"Believe me, me holding onto the wall is a miracle." Loid sighs.

"Haha! I doubt that. --Turn around."

Y/n smirks to see his morning wood. She continues to scrub him every where before she grabs his cock and rubs it.

"Uhm-- honey? I can do that myself." Loid said getting aroused.

"You sure?" Y/n teases the tip.

"Control yourself, honey. That's what I've been teaching you in this punishment!" She chuckles.

"I very much have self-control but when it comes to you, I don't seem to have it."

Loid pushes her and locks her hands above her head. He fondles with her clit and makes out with her. Once he noticed she is getting wetter, he lets go of her hands and plays with her nipple and he sucks on the other while rubbing his dick on her clit.

"It's too e-early, Loid~" She moans.

"You put yourself in this situation, darling~"

He enters her without a warning with made her scream. She covers her mouth, Loid locks her against the wall and starts playing with her clit while still pounding in her.

After a while, they close their eyes from the pleasure with still the shower on. Loid turns Y/n to face the wall doggy style.

"It feels fucking good~" Y/n moans.

She noticed the ground is getting slippery so she closes the showers and stops Loid.

"Let's continue this to bed." Y/n whispers.

"I told you so, you can give me punishments in my next life." Loid giggles.

They dries them selves then continues int he bed until they were interrupted.

"MAMA! I'M DONE SHOWERING!" Anya annouces as she knocks.

"Fuck, better make this fast. WE'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!" Y/n said.

Loid came already and his dick twitches inside her. Loid just massaged her clit a bit more and then she came after.

"Ahh.... Sorry, I've been holding it for too long." Loid apologized.

"It's fine. Let's get dressed." Y/n said.

(Picnic time)

Since everyone is free on the weekend, they had time to hang-out as a whole family to have a relaxing day at the park. Yor is playing with Anya and Bond-man by the pond while Loid enjoys the food they prepared together.

"Soon, Anya will play with her younger siblings at this park. I hope the mission is done by then." Y/n muches on some chips.

"We'll try." Loid yawns.

"You can take a nap. Anya can play for hours here. I'll watch over everything." Y/n smiles.

"It's okay... What's a bonding if I'll just sleep through it?" Loid laughs.