Deja vu

An old man smiles with his wife through the large window that oversees the magnanimous front yard with Y/n's family.

"She's finally home..." Nancy, the wife's eyes fills up with tears.

"She had a girl, honey?" She added.

"No, it was her husband's child. He was a widower." Vincenzo, Y/n's father said then Nancy chuckles.

"Kinda feels like deja vu in this family~"

Nancy smiles then so did Vincenzo from relating it with their own love story.

"Come! Let's greet them in the foyer, darling!" The old man hurries to the elevator.

"I'll be right down! I'll just grab something! I hope it fits her..." she lowers her voice at the end.

----------

**Y/n's POV**

The house definitely got modernized. It's more like a resort than a home...

"Young Magnus, please let us handle the luggages." She gestures to our bags in our hands, even Anya's.

A luggage cart was brought out and we dropped it there. This is now a totally different place than to where I grew up with.

Is this Dad's way of coping from mom's death? He patched all the things she wanted changed before in remembrance of her? Or is it Nancy's?

--speaking of parents...

"My one and only daughter!!"

Dad spins me around then drops me when his back cracked.

"You're not all 'fluffy fats' anymore, figlia(daughter)! You gained tough muscles! You worked hard with your business, eh?" He chuckles.

Dad then turns to Anya and did the same thing.

"Grand-daughter~ Oh, how light you are! I could throw you to the ceiling!" He said tossing Anya.

Anya is just as stiff as a stick. She must be shock how big bodied is her grandpa despite being at an old age. I wish I inherited his height genes or at least my child will show that trait. I'm already sure Anya will not be blessed with height like me...

"Dad, stop! She just ate a bag of peanuts on the way here!" I pat him on the shoulder then he lets go of her.

Dad looked at Loid from head to toe while forcing a smile.

"It's nice to meet you, sir. My name--"

"--Loid Forger. How dare you not ask for a blessing from me before marrying my beloved daughter?" He took Loid's hand and shakes it.

I see Loid trying not to grunt. I know how strong my dad is. He's tough as the rock...

"I--umm-- Your daughter lied!" Loid kind of panicked then dad raised an eye brow to me.

"I didn't! He shouldn't have took my words figuratively, dad!" I defend.

"Still. Not informing your own father about your marriage?" He said then I just went silent as he turns to Yor.

"Who might you be?" He holds a hand to Yor.

"I'm their maid-- Y-Yor Briar, sir!" Yor bows as she shaked hands with dad.

"Any special skills?" He asks.

"Um... Defense skill--"

Dad suddenly starts attacking her and Yor successfully blocks it all and almost hitting dad if it weren't for her self-control.