The better plans...

Another morning comes, anothey day of Anya going in her adoptive-parents and jumping on their bed to wake them up.

"Hi, daughter~ How was your sleep?" Y/n kisses Anya's cheek.

"Hai! Anya had a nice dream!" Anya said.

"Did Mama had a good sleep?" She snuggles to her.

"Mama has the best sleep! All thanks to Papa-" Y/n looks at Loid who continues to sleep after Anya jumps on the bed.

"Papa is still dreaming..." Anya frowns.

"It's alright! He must be tired with his extra work last night. Let's go make breakfast?" Y/n lifts Anya.

"Anya is making breakfast too?!" Anya gasps.

"Yeah, why not?!"

The two had a mother-daughter bonding the whole breakfast and Loid slept through the wonderful moment.

**Y/n's POV**

About time at brunch, Loid wakes up all drassed up then rushing his way to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and ate the breakfast I saved for him.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I have to pick up your dress!" He complains.

"That dress won't go anywhere, Loid! No shops closes at noon."

I rolled my eyes on him and head to Anya who is struggling with memorizing the people she should remember we might meet during the interview.

"Yes, there is no shops that closes at noon. But they take lunch breaks!" Loid grabs my face and made me kiss his cheek before leaving.

"I'll be back soon! Don't make lunch! I'll buy take-outs!"

I chuckle beside Anya.

"Loid, you're so funny sometimes!" I said.

"Why is Papa in a hurry?" Anya asks.

"Papa is going on a date with Mama tonight~ He bought a dress for me and he has to pick that up!" I bop her nose.

"Without Anya? Anya will be alone in the house..." She pouts.

"This date is a special one, darling. And you won't be alone! I'll get someone to watchover you while both of us were away." I assure her.

"Scruffy hair?(Franky)" She guesses.

"No. Franky has more important job to do. I'll get you a babysitter for a change." I answer her.

We proceed in memorizing the head of elementary department of Eden Academy. Anya is doing great, I hope she will not get nervous during the interview or else she might mess up their names!

I did a little review of my "fake history" in meeting Loid Forger too...

Loid and I met in Hugaria where he took his "medical training" 5 years ago. My maiden name is Y/n Hudson, a Lawyer.

He was already married with his wife when I became his Lawyer that time when a patient got out of controll and assaulted him, in which we won during the trial. Our friendship starts there as well...

The year after that, his then wife died so suddenly and leaving him as a single father of Anya who was just a year old. I was present of taking care of Anya when she was just a toddler. Our relationship grew deep after that and we started dating.

After 3 years, Loid went down on one knee in this fancy restaurant called "Ellouisse" where he asked me to be his wife and now, it's been two years since we're married...

I wonder where will we eat tonight? He never informed me where nor how will I dress. I guess I well have to find out once the dress arrives with him.

"Mama... Anya's tummy is making noises. When is Papa coming?" She holds her stomach.