The 2 Man Job

3rd person POV
Gray was standing next to the request board all alone. There where many requests on the board but most off them were not enough pay. One spotted his eye but it involved two people, juvia (his girlfriend) was not feeling very well so she took the day off. Then Natsu walked into the guild!

Natsus POV
I walked into the guild, exited about getting a new job! I felt kind of lonely because Happy was on a job with Wendy and Carla. I walked up to the request board looking for a good paying job. But their was only one that caught my eye, but it was for two people. But I'm sure levy and gajeel would snap it up by tomorrow so I stood there and thought about it. Gray was next to me I could see he was looking at the same job as me "where's juvia" I said. "She's ill" he swiftly replied. I thought to myself maybe I could ask him if he wants to..... Naaa not ice brain... Lucy's on a job with erza so she can't come along!! "H-hey Gray" I whispered. "what is it?" He's said with is eyes glaring at the board. "Wanna take this job because Lucy and happy are busy and all the others are kinda... Shit!"

Grays POV
Natsu wants me to do a job with him? Alone? For some reason this feels right! But all the other jobs are crap so I guess it's the only job I can take, if I'm going look after juvia and start a family than this is the only way. "Well I've got nothing better to do" I said nervously. "Urmm... Cool" he said with a cheeky smile on his face. I took the job of the board and slowly walked over to mirajane. "can I take this one please Mira"
"as long as you've got someone to go with you?" My heart started racing "I'm going with Natsu" she giggled at me I started to blush. I don't know what's going on maybe I don't hate Natsu?