Chapter 5; Agent Mothman

NIGHT OF THE CRASH, AN HOUR AFTER ZIM'S LEAVE

Down in Arizona was a big-headed- "hey!" -paranormal investigator, his name was Dib Membrane. He was there checking out a Bobsquatch sighting. So far, nothing.

Currently our favorite investigator was sitting in his name he named The Dib-Mobile. It was black and had satellites on top of it to pick up certain frequencies. Those certain frequencies were... well, let's just say, picking them up was illegal.

Dib sat in a chair in front of, what looked like, a million computer screens in the back of his van. He typed away in his keyboard with a pair of headphones on, the screen glaring on his glasses.

"Let's see what you know about a certain space anomaly, huh, Mr. Military people," he spoke to no one. Even though he was now twenty two, he still hadn't grown out of his talking-to-himself habit.

He listened in on General Weaver and Agent Johnson's conversation over the radio. Dib heard everything, everything confirmed his theory that they had an alien invader on earth.

"I have to tell The Swollen Eyeball! And then when I have evidence I will show dad and make him proud of me!", he said excitedly.

"But first," he said seriously. "I want to do some research on that 'A.C.E.', thing and Agent Johnson."

Quickly moving to a screen that had Google pulled up, Dib searched A.C.E.. Like Agent Johnson said, there was nothing on it. "Stupid invisible military people," Dib grumbled. "Why can't they just let me know what their up? Wait... it's a CONSPIRACY!", he exclaimed dramatically with on hand in the air.

"Shut up!", a random person yelled from... uh, somewhere outside the Dib-Mobile.

Dib grimaced before he yelled back, "sorry!"

He turned back to screen and began to look up the recent space anomaly. He started to read, "the government has declared the recent anomaly to be a crashed helicopter- oh, that's bullshit! -with the confirmation from the worlds most renowned scientist, Professor Membrane."

Dib skimmed a bit more and saw that the crash site was near Nashville, Tennessee. "That's not far from Gaz," he breathed. "I have to go there and protect Gaz from the alien!", he declared.

He then thought out loud, "what if the alien has already gotten her? If it has I will kill it, painfully and slowly! No alien will get my sister on my watch!"

"Will you shut your trap!", the same person from earlier yelled.

"Sorry!", he called back.

"No your not!", the person hissed.

Dib leaned backward in his chair and grumbled, "stupid person interrupting my cool speeches."