-1-

Ahoy Friends,
I'm back with another story. I love jj whumps for some unknown reason so I thought I'd make one of my own. I'm also a sucker for jiara so here's what I like to call a jiara whump. This doesn't follow the story line but it also kinda does. Also only Jb knows JJ'S dad hits him. Without further ado enjoy.

JJ POV

"Your a worthless piece of shit". "Were sick of your shit man". "You'll be back here one day". "You're gonna end up just like your dad!". The words just kept ringing in my head. They wouldn't quite down. I sat in my room hands over my ears just trying to stop the noise. "Please, shut up". My dad finally stopped trying to break through my door and was passed out on the couch. Man was I gonna get it. I was still shaking when I heard a bang on my window. John B. Thank God. I guess it makes sense I left last night and it was now almost 4 in the afternoon. Trying to collect myself I walked over to the window and opened it. "Dude you good? You were gone so long I was getting worried". I nodded climbing out the window. Game face on. "Yeah man I'm fine! Let's get this show on the road!". The key to my sadness for the night? Kegger.
-----------
I spent most of the night drinking my problems away, and causing a ruckus as per usual. Pope and Jb walk up to me. "Dude, were worried for you". Pope says. "Yeah man you don't seem yourself tonight and you've dranken enough to get alcohol poisoning". I roll my eyes at John b's comment. "Heyyyy were all good here man". I say and start to walk away. I feel a strong grip on my arm, nails digging into my skin. No, no, no, no. I stop dead in my tracks as I'm hit by an overwhelming amount of flashbacks. Whipping my head around I stare at the strong grip on my arm. Pope. John b looks to me then back at Pope with an assertive look. I can feel tears forming in my eyes. No. Noone can see me cry. Then I whip around the corner and down to a piece of hidden driftwood.

Kie's POV
I had to stay and work late at the wreck but the boys were having a kegger at the boneyard tonight so obviously I was gonna go after my shift. My dad is being kinda hard on me lately and he says I'm on thin ice. It only makes my stress go up.

I pull up to the boneyard and see the boys. Pope has a firm grasp on JJ'S arm. Suddenly jj rushes of near a piece of driftwood. Uh oh that couldn't be good. I know jj has always been more sensitive with people touching him. I never knew why. I get out and walk over to John B and Pope. John B waves and gives Pope a worried look. "Hey guys". I say. "Heyyy Kie...". They day in unison obviously trying to play it off. "Pope why'd you grab him like that you know he doesn't like to be touched". He sighs."Shit you saw that....". I nod with my hand on my hip. "He's not himself and he's dranken a shit ton more than he usually does". Uh oh its one if those nights. It's like jj to drink alot but drink more than he usually does? Well thats something else. "Oh god, I'll go find him". I say and walk off in the direction I saw him in.

After walking for a couple minutes JJ'S iconic shaggy blonde hair comes into my field of vision. Taking in his presence i walk towards him. "JJ?". He whips his head around and wiping a tear hoping i hadn't seen. I walk up to him and sit next to him on the driftwood. "Hey, are you ok I saw that whole scene with Pope". He nods and stares at the sand. He looks like he's trying to stop himself from balling his eyes out. Geez whatd Pope say to him. I gently touch him shoulder and say " Hey its ok you can cry". Surprisingly he doesn't flinch away he leans right into it and crys. He cried and cried like he was letting everything he held back in his life out. Thus poor boy. We layed there for a long time when I got a text. "Sorry j I really gotta go". I hug him and walk off

JJ'S POV

I cried. Man I didn't mean to cry that much but once I started I couldn't stop. It was nice with kie. She smelt so nice. I promise its not how it sounds. After she left I cried myself to sleep in the sand. What is life

I woke up who knows how long later but it was dark, my phone was dead, and I had sand everywhere and was sitting on the beach all alone. Well I certainly couldn't go home Unless I had a death wish. I got up and walked back to where the kegger was. There was a remainder of beer cans all over. Kie would hate that. I stumbled up the beach and made my way to the only place I could call home. The chateau.