-7-

Ahoy Friends,
Again I'm sorry for inconsistency my mental health hasn't been the best I just need a break so thank you for your patience. Also I re read this and it's so cringe I'm sorry for that and any grammar mistakes.

Sarah's POV:
It was the day of Kildare's annual carnival. There was games, rides, food. I usually went with my family, I guess I still am in a way. Kie and I were helping setting up booths and decorating.

As much as I would like to say last night was one of the best nights of my life something about it felt bitter sweet. It was hilarious and fun most of the time yeah but there was some seriously depressing shit. I just want to give jj the biggest hug. I think in a way we're similar but I don't really think anyone on this island can compare to him.

It was currently 6 and the carnival starts at 7 so kie and I went to her house to get ready.

                                       ~
Once we finished we walked to the chateau to see John B and jj. As soon as we stepped a foot through that door music erupted and we were met with jj, who was trying not to fall out of a handstand and John B off to the side who was intently watching with occasional cheering.  I laughed and look over at kie who was blushing and staring at jj's riden up shirt. Suddenly I realized that there were several long red scars across jj's torso. "JJ holy shit what happened!". I exclaimed. He looked down at himself and went into shock as he fell out of his handstand. "J, what man, show me". John B demanded. "It's nothing, carnival time lets go, let's go, hurry up". He said ushering us all out the door. "Popey, will meet us there he said starter up". And so he did and we drove off.

No ones POV:
JJ and Kiara stuck togther the entire night laughing and playing carnival games, jj even won her a stuffed animal. It was light flirty fun until they got stuck in the maze togther. Since it was a tight space they had managed to jam themselves into kie was pressed up against the wall by jj. "This godamn corner is up my ass right now". He whined. "Pope! POPE!!". Meanwhile John B and Sarah were making out when Pope came running over with a pissed off kie in one arm and a whining jj in the other. Pope threw jj at John b. "Hey, we should all do the corn maze!". Sarah suggested. Everyone except for the blondes scoffed. "I fuckin hate mazes sorry sar". Said John b. Pope made a face. "If you think im going in a maze with that whiny asshole again you are dead wrong, especially if it's dark". Kie said. JJ just rolled his eyes and tugged me along. "Don't worry Sarah, I love mazes!".

Sarah's POV:
Everything had been going smoothly until jj went to go check out a rustle in the bushes. While I was waiting for him Rafe, and Kelce burst out of the hedge and grabbed me. I let out a squeal that made jj whip his head around. "Don't think he can save you now". Kelce grabbed jj as he came running towards us.

"Let. Go. Of. Her".

JJ elbows Kelce causing him to tumble backwards into the corn. He then came running at Rafe and I, punching him hard across the face. Rafe dropped me to the ground as jj continued to pummel him. Out of nowhere Rafe whipped out an exacto knife and sliced jj across the arm who let out a scream. He then got up and ran towards me and picking me up just as thunde cracked through the night sky. He was running towards the cut. "Where are we going?". I asked. "My house". Gasping I looked at him. "JJ I cant". He nodded. "Yes you can, Luke's not home you'll be safe". Maybe this could be a bonding moment for us.

When we got to his house is was late and there was blood streaming down his arm. "Are you ok?!". He let a small smile slip. "You know for once in my life I think I am, I'm not alone, your here now". We didn't say anything more for the rest of the night as he led me to his room then went to sleep on the couch. I examined the drawings hanging all over his room, photos of the pouges, what appeared to be a family photo, the posters littering his walls, blood, and his small book shelf. Then I went to sleep.