-3-

AHOY FRIENDS,
Sorry its been a while i got lazy and had alot of writers block. But were back now! Enjoy!

TW - Mentioned SH

Also Kiara and Sarah are friends but kies not in her kook year

Kie's POV
After I got done at the wreck it was really late so i changed and went straight to bed.

It was about 4 in the morning when i got a text. Sarah.

(K=Kie, S=Sarah)

S - Went good with john b. He was an ass to jj when he showed up tonight though. Ive never seen jj like that.

What the hell was she talking about jj?! Uh oh this couldn't be good

K - What! What about jj what happend?

S - You don't know? I told him to text you and pope incase you got worried. He showed up at john b's earlier. He was really drunk and he looked terrible.

K - Yeah he was upset earlier. Pope was angry at him earlier and he grabbed jj. He's super sensitive about that stuff for some reason.

K - I'll talk to him, night love ya

S - Love ya too

"Fuck". I mumbled. He was probably up right?

(J=JJ, K=Kie)

K - Jayge why didn't you text me

I waited 10 minutes until i finally got a reply.

J - ??

K - Sarah told me you came to the chateau super drunk and messed up

J - Oh

J - I didn't wanna worry you, plus you were working

K - J you can always talk to me i hope you know that right?

J - Yeah ofc

K - Whats going on then

J - I can't talk about it over text kie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ's POV
I put down my phone and rolled back onto my side. That should've gotten rid of her for tonight. She's cute when she's worried about me though.

I sat up in my bed and leaned my head against my bed frame letting the tears come out and stream down my face. Looking down at my wrists i rubbed off some of the foundation that was covering the marks. God if anyone found out i'd never show my face again. Not even jb knows about my secret stress relief method. I hear the creak of the chateau door and footsteps inching up to my door. Leaping for the blanket i cover myself up like a little kid hiding from monsters under their bed. As the door creaks open i'm blessed with an angelic voice. " JJ are you awake". I jolt upright. Kie. I examine her. She's wearing small skintight shorts and a green lowcut tanktop. She's very obviously freezing cold and shivering alot. "Holy shit kie what are you doing here! Did you walk all the way here?". She nods and tells me that she needed to know what was wrong or she wasn't gonna sleep again.

I got up and hugged her slim, ice cold body, Wincing at her icey touch. "Do you want a sweater?". She nodded so i grabbed my backpack off the floor pulling out my gray zip up. "Thanks". Sitting down on my bed i  then firmly but gently put my hands around her waist pulled her onto my lap.

She had put the blanket onto us and we were laying on my bed while i told her about why i was so off today, leaving out some details. She was cuddling me which wasn't something we usually did but it was just for warmth. I totally wasn't blushing like a cherry tomato. I had told her me and my dad had gotten into a fight. (Not fist verbal). I was upset and senstive so i drank my pain away. Half truth. After that we both drifted off to sleep, forgetting all of our worries. The only thing that mattered in that moment was being with her and feeling her soft skin pressed up against my chest.