💜 16 💜

"Nee kelambu, Aravindey. Shakthi morning vanthuruvan." Sahana pleaded Aravind to leave, since he had come in bike, it would take around eight hours to reach Bangalore.

If he didn't leave now, he would get late and he had to miss his interview. But Aravind didn't budge, as he didn't wish to leave her alone at night.

"Illa, ma. Naan iruken. Avan vanthathum naan kelambuna kooda pothum. Interview afternoon than. Besides, I can drive at lightning speed." Aravind laid down on the bed, stretching his arms while yawning.

"Pichurven! Speed limit 60ku mela pochuna avlo than!!" She showed her index finger to him warningly.

He smiled at her concern and pulled her to him on the bed, "I love you di, pondati!"

She blushed instantly, "Pecha mathathe! Slow ah povanu promise pannu."

"I love you too solla matiya, di?" He caged her in his arms and whispered in her ears.

"Aravindey!" She whined and hid her face in his chest, "Promise pannuvia matiya?"

Aravind didn't ask her more, as he wanted her to tell her feelings, when she was fine with it. He shook his head negatively and said, "Safe ah povanu promise panran."

"Appadi onnum nee bikela poga thevai illa. Flightla po!" She moved away from him and glared at him.

"Hey, un purushan bike otrathe flightla pora mathiri than di irukum." He sat in the bed as well and pulled her to him once again.

"Sari, po! Ana en purushanuku ethavathu achu, mavane nee setha!" She warned him but he broke out into laugh, "Saringa, madam. Ippo thoongalama?"

She just hummed and brought pillows to keep between them. He looked at her with teasing grin, "Eppadiyum intha thalaganilam keezha thalli vitutu intha mamava than katipudichutu thoonga pora. Atha directave pannalame."

He smirked at her and she threw a pillow on him. He moved and it fell back on the floor, "Paru, ippove floorla than vizhuthu."

"Chi, po, naughty fellow!" She threw another pillow towards him but he caught that and said huskily, "I can be dirty too."

"Ithu sari patu varathu! Nee poi Shakthi roomla thoongu." She controlled her blush and pointed him to go out of the room.

"En, ma, enna nambamatiya?" He asked calmly but it hit her different.

She huffed and laid down on the bed, turning off the lights. He smiled and laid down on his side. They both fell asleep soon.

Morning, Sahana woke up at her usual time and stretched her hands. She looked beside her and found the bed empty. She thought that he might have woke up and went to cook like day before.

She got fresh up and went directly to the kitchen to see him. But she frowned, seeing Vimala.

"Akka, neenga yenna panringa inga? Aravind yenga?" She looked outside the garden through window and searched for him.

Vimala smiled at her, as she turned on the Mixi, "Enna, thangam, oru naal than purushan kooda iruntha, athukulla engalalam maranthutiya? Avar than early morning kelambiruparula?"

Just then realisation dawned on Sahana. She hit her forehead with her palm and smiled sheepishly, "Ama la."

"Sari sari intha unnoda orange juice. Kudichutu poi seekiram kulichutu vaa. Breakfast ready ayidum." Vimala handed over her the glass and engaged in her work.

Sahana hummed and went to her room while sipping her juice. She remembered the moments, she shared with him yesterday in that room and smiled heartily.

"Oru naal than en kooda iruntha. But rompa miss panna vaikira da. Three months yeppo mudiyumo." She exhaled a deep breath and went to take shower.