💜 58 💜

🔞🔞🔞

Shruti closed her eyes, as he placed a tender soft kiss on her belly button. He traced his lips slowly over her belly moving her t-shirt.

She shivered with his lips motion towards her chest. He laid beside her, keeping his head on his palm, resting his elbow on the bed.

She gasped loudly when he moved her t-shirt up above her chest along with her inner, letting her bossoms bounce out. Her hands acted immediately and covered herself with the duvet.

Aravind smirked at her flushed face and slowly traced her hand under the duvet. She squirmed, biting her lips, when he slowly felt her soft mounds.

Ar huskily: enna ma touch pannathuke ippadi neliyura.

She blushed and closed her face with duvet by pulling it up. He laid down comfortably and snuggled into her neck.

Ar base voice: mathatha than paaka vida matikura. Faceyavathu kaatu ma.

He slowly removed the duvet from her face, circling her nipple with his index finger.

Sah: kee...zha...

He snuggled more into her, making it hard for her to utter any single word. She breathed heavily due to the havoc, he was creating in her tummy.

Though they had almost consummated, but that was in pitch dark circumstances. Now being scrutinized under his intense gaze while his hands crossing it's limit experiencing the world of pleasure with her in the day light, set her hormones high in fire.

Sah: Ahhh...

She screamed in low voice when he pinched her hardened peak and pulled it elastically.

Sah whined: valikuthunga.

Ar whispered: naan venuna valikatha mathiri vera onna vachu pannava?

Sah: etha?

Sahana looked at him questioningly but widened her eyes when he pointed his lips.

Ar: yaaravathu namaku pulla poraka poguthunu sonna nambuvangala di nee ippadi ithuke vekka patina?

Sah: athuku naan enna pannatum. Unga raasi appadi onnume pannamale appa aga poringa.

Sahana chuckled at him but soon winced when he pulled it once again.

Ar: enga innoru thadava sollu sariya kekala.

Sahana shook her head blinking innocently, making him smirk at her. He moved to her another nipple continuing the same process, making her squeeze her thighs together.

She closed her eyes, clutching the duvet tightly. He blew air over her neck and kissed there sensually.

Ar base voice: sweet sapidava ma?

Sahana furrowed her eyebrows and whispered without opening her eyes.

Sah: konja neram munnadi thana kiss panninga. Pudhusa panra mathiri permission kekuringa?

Ar base voice: lips illa...

Sah: then?

She soon understood what he meant when he tapped his index finger on her nipple. She blushed and covered her face with her hands though her eyes were already closed.

Ar: kanna than moodi irukala. Kaiya edu ma.

Sahana nodded her head as 'no'. Aravind palmed her bossom and kneaded it slowly, making her heartbeat increase.

Ar: please ma enakaga.

Sahana composed herself and slowly opened her face. He kissed her forehead and cheeks before removing the duvet slowly.