💜 55 💜

Sahana laughed rolling on the bed, hugging her tummy. Aravind was just staring at her with pout. She tried to control her laugh by taking deep breath. But failed miserably.

Ar: naan enna inga comedy show ah nadathitu irukan vizhunthu vizhunthu sirikura.

Sah: illa...

She intake deep breath and looked at his face to reply but burst out in laugh again. She fell on his lap and rolled.

Sah: aiyo mudiyala!

Tears filled in her eyes, yet she couldn't control her laugh.

Ar: hey podhum di en pullaiku adhirum nee kulungura kulungula. Olunga paduthu thoongu po.

Sah: kovam vanthurucho maplaiku?

Ar: illa kulu kulunu iruku.

Sah: sorry, Aravindey!

She looked at him with puppy eyes and he melted right away. She smiled and kissed his cheeksm

Sah: by the way, ungaluku athai correct ah than peru vachurukanga.

Ar: yen?

Sah: perulaye vinthu irukula. Athan unga sperms lam semma speed pola pa. Chumma minnal vegathula paranthurukum pola.

Aravind's cheeks turned crimson read hearing her. He pulled her to his lap and hugged her from the behind.

Ar: ippo enna unaku sirikanum avlo thana. Iru naan unaku help panran.

He started tickling her and she screamed to stop in between her laughs. Her stomach started paining due to continuous laugh. Sensing her struggle he left her.

Sah: dialogue matum namaku naduvula yaarum vara koodathu. But ippove neenga unga pullaiku valikumnu than enna tickle panratha stop panringa illa?

Sahana pouted and went to balcony. He chuckled at her cute possessiveness.

Ar: anga enga poringa. Vanthu thoongunga, madam, time achu.

Sahana turned to him and leaned against the railing, crossing her arms against her chest.

Sah: but naan therinjuka vendiyathu innum neraya irukuthe.

Aravind sighed. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Ar: atha pathi pesura mana nelamaila naan illa. Vanthu thoongu. Naan konjam normal anathum pesikalam.

He waited for her to come and join in the bed, so that he could rest his raging mind with sleep. After feeling her absence for long time, he opened his eyes to see her, looking at the sky with her elbows over the railing. Her chin was rested on left palm and right hand fingers were curling her hair.

Ar: enna than di un prachana ippo?

Sah: naan enna pannan ippo?

She replied without turning back to him. He got up and went to her only to carry her back to the bed. He made her lay down and laid beside her, pulling the duvet over them.

Ar: thoongu.

Sah: neenga eppothula irunthu neenga solratha than ellarum kekanumnu nenaika arambichinga, Aravind.

The way, she called him itself enough for him to understand that she was upset with him. But he wasn't ready to take the topic, she wanna know right now.

Sah: neenga atha pathi pesa virumbalanu sonninga. Athuku appuram naan unga kita ethavathu ketana? Naan paatuku thana vedikai pathutu irunthan? Thookam vanthathana thoonga mudiyum. Inaiku enna achu ungaluku? Yen ippadi irritate aguringa?