𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

╔═══ ✦ ♡ ˒˒ ๑ ، ꒦꒷ ═══╗
˖ 💔 ࣪ . 𝐈 𝓢𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝓛𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝓨𝐎𝐔 💔 ₊˚
(( book written by Baby_Vettel ))
╚═══ ✦ ♡ ˒˒ ๑ ، ꒦꒷ ═══╝
𓏲࣪ ˚.꒷ 🦋 ⤸₊˚ ִֶָ ❜ ✧ 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 ? 𓏲࣪ ˚.꒷ 😭 ⤸₊˚ ִֶָ ❜ ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

╔═══ ✦    ♡   ˒˒    ๑    ،    ꒦꒷ ═══╗˖ 💔  ࣪

╔═══ ✦ ♡ ˒˒ ๑ ، ꒦꒷ ═══╗
˖ 💔 ࣪ . 𝐈 𝓢𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝓛𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝓨𝐎𝐔 💔 ₊˚
(( extended Summary ))
╚═══ ✦ ♡ ˒˒ ๑ ، ꒦꒷ ═══╝
𓏲࣪ ˚.꒷ 🦋 ⤸₊˚ ִֶָ ❜ ✧ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𓏲࣪ ˚.꒷ 😭 ⤸₊˚ ִֶָ ❜ ♡

꒦꒷ ♡ 🤫 ˒˒ AMELIA VETTEL is little sister to Sebastian Vettel who is overprotective towards to Amelia and she likes to annoy her brother all the time yet she will always go to him whenever she feeling down and she loves to prank him all the time yet he can't get mad at her after all she is the mini version of him. She enjoys hanging out with her friends but Sebastian can be bossy with Amelia and he will make her change outfits if the outfit isn't formal and she hates when he control her but he only doing that because he really cares about Amelia. She dated Mason for two years until he cheated on her throughout their relarionship and she broke up with him and he wants her back because he still loves her more.

꒦꒷ ♡ 🤫 ˒˒ MASON MOUNT is currently football player for Man Utd FC and England NT as he enjoys playing football but at the same time he was dating Amelia younger sister to Sebastian Vettel who didn't trust him at all and he cheated on Amelia with Beth Hunter throughout their relationship and her brother Sebastian wasn't happy that he cheated on his sister and he warned him that if he hurt Amelia that he would punched him in the face in front of his sister.