𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Flashback {Heppenheim 2003}

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 was in the garden with her older siblings and they were around the fire pit but she nearly fell into the fire pit yet Sebastian grabbed her as he cradled her in his arms and Norbert looked at his youngest child shaking his head at her.

"We need to childproof this house because little missy is going to hurt herself." Norbert said to his wife as she agrees with him and Amelia wanted to see the fire dancing in the night but Sebastian wasn't having it and he gave her lots of kisses which she start to fuss against him & Melanie went up to them and took Amelia from Sebastian and she cradled her sister and she instantly fell asleep in Melanie arms.

"Who's Amelia favourite siblings?" Fabian asked them as Melanie looked at Amelia softly and she play with her hair softly and Sebastian look at his baby sister who was frowning in her sleep and he boop her nose which she slap his hand.

"Did you playfully hit me missy?" Sebastian asked her as Amelia fluttered her eyes open seeing Sebastian there and she gave him an cheeky grin at him and he took her from Melanie and he covered himself and her with the blanket.

"Her second favourite sibling is Sebastian then it's Stefanie and then it's me." Fabian said as they laughed at him and Heike looked at him softly and Amelia was looking at the stars in the sky.

"I will get you a star Lia." Sebastian whispered as she giggles softly and Sebastian play with Amelia hair softly before she fell asleep in his arms.

End of flashback

Amelia was in her bedroom looking through the pictures and she was thinking about something yet her phone rang which was Mason yet she ignored it because she's not in his world anymore and he text her.

Mason:
Call me please I need to see you babe.

Yet she blocked his number so he can't get through to her anymore and she text Max.

Amelia:
Can you come over Max?

and he replied back saying.

Max:
Be there in five minutes.

And she sighed softly and she was thinking about her relationship with Max knowing fully well that Max makes her life so much better than Mason does and she heard the front door rang and Bubbles start to bark at the door.

"Bubbles it's only Max he's your favourite right." Amelia said to her as she check who it is and she saw Mason there with Beth and Max pulled up towards Amelia house which he got out of his car looking at Mason and Beth.

"One move on from Amelia you got your barbie doll two I'm a better man for Lia and three you both aren't cute like me and Amelia so fuck off." Max warned them as he went up to the door knocked on it which Amelia open the door seeing Max there and he walked inside and she closed the door on Mason and Beth.