𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Hanging out with Beth at the funfair winning a teddybear for her and they heard laughing and talking coming from somewhere and 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 saw Amelia with another guy and he took a picture of them and send it to Marcus and he told him that Amelia i...

Hanging out with Beth at the funfair winning a teddybear for her and they heard laughing and talking coming from somewhere and 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 saw Amelia with another guy and he took a picture of them and send it to Marcus and he told him that Amelia is cheating on her boyfriend with another guy and Beth looked at Amelia who was cheering on Charles as she caught her there.

"Charles don't look but Mason and Beth is there and they already made a rumour about me." Amelia whispered as he looked at Mason rolled his eyes at him.

"Forget about him ok you got Max." Charles said to her as they walked over to them as she mumbled under her breath.

"Fuck off please." Amelia pleaded under her breath and Beth tapped her shoulder which she turned around to face her and Mason.

"You're the most disgusting little whore." Beth said to Amelia who looked at her.

"Yet that's what you are aren't you Beth. Can't keep her legs closed can you darling." Amelia said to her as Beth slapped her face and Amelia punched her in the face hard breaking her cheekbone.

"Don't you dare fucking slap me. Who the fuck are you?" Amelia asked her as Beth looked at her.

"Did you just punch her?" Mason asked Amelia who smirked at him before she walked away from him and Charles went after her and they saw Max and Sebastian there as Max place her in his arms.

"Did that dog slapped your face?" Max asked her as she nodded at him and she looked at him.

Next morning

Mason was in the bedroom while Beth was asleep in his bed grabbing his phone and text Marcus.

Mason:
Amelia punched Beth causing her cheek to break.

Which Marcus replied back.

Marcus:
That's her fault for slapping Amelia across face.

Mason huffed in defeat knowing that he heard Beth waking up and he looked at her softly knowing that what Amelia did was out of order and he went up to her and lay next to her and they were thinking about their future.

"How about we move away from Amelia and Max?" Mason asked her as she nodded at him knowing it would be no drama from them and he heard a ping seeing a message from Sebastian.

Sebastian:
Get your barbie doll to apologies to my sister and she will say apologies to her.

Mason replied back.

Mason:
Yeah right Beth isn't apologies to Amelia she's just a whore and ugly pathetic German slag both of you just fuck off.

Mason send it to Sebastian yet he heard banging downstairs.

"Mason get your fucking ass down here now or I will kicked the door faster than you can win the premier league." Voice said to him as Mason got off the bed and went down opened the door seeing Sebastian, Lewis and Max who grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall.