𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 was in the shopping mall with Melody, Lola, Charlotte and Georgia as they were laughing and making each other smile and Amelia saw Mason with Beth yet she text Max to meet up with her and her friends in the mall which he reply back sa...

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 was in the shopping mall with Melody, Lola, Charlotte and Georgia as they were laughing and making each other smile and Amelia saw Mason with Beth yet she text Max to meet up with her and her friends in the mall which he reply back saying that he right outside of subway and she saw him there and she smiled at him as he smiled back at her.

"Hey ladies how are you today?" Max asked them as they looked at Amelia before looking at Max.

"Well hello to you too handsome man." Georgia flirted as Amelia pulled her away from him.

"Remember you're already got a boyfriend don't go flirting with my prince ok." Amelia said to Georgia and she looked at Max softly before they heard Mason voice.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Mason asked Amelia who looked at him confused and Max kisses Amelia cheek softly as she giggles at him and Mason grabbed Amelia hand and pulled her towards him and she winched in pain.

"Get off her you horrible prick." Max snapped at him as Mason looked at Max who didn't back down.

"You back away from Amelia or I will punched you in the face hard." Max warned Mason who looked at Amelia as she wanted nothing to do with Mason as she play with Max hair softly and she saw Beth rest her hand on Mason shoulder and they went from her and Amelia looked at Max softly.

"Ignore them you got a shopping to do." Max said to her as Amelia looked at him softly and Georgia saw an dress that she likes and she tried it on and she came out wearing this:

" Max said to her as Amelia looked at him softly and Georgia saw an dress that she likes and she tried it on and she came out wearing this:

as Charlotte looked at the dress and Max looked at the dress softly and Amelia looked at the dress as well.

"Georgia you look like an angel." Charlotte said to her as she giggles at her before Amelia looked at Max who looked back at her before he found the dress that would suit Amelia.

"Try it on babe." Max said to her as she grabbed the dress and she tried it on as she gasped at herself in the mirror and she walked out wearing this:

" Max said to her as she grabbed the dress and she tried it on as she gasped at herself in the mirror and she walked out wearing this: