𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 was in his room seeing a comment from Amelia knowing that she still have feelings for him and he was thinking of getting back with Amelia or he thought he would when he saw a picture of Amelia and Max kissing in the paddock and he was b...

𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 was in his room seeing a comment from Amelia knowing that she still have feelings for him and he was thinking of getting back with Amelia or he thought he would when he saw a picture of Amelia and Max kissing in the paddock and he was broken but technically it's his fault if he didn't cheat on Amelia that he would be with her right now playing Fifa and he heard the front door rang which he went down to answered the door seeing Max there with Charles and Lewis.

"We all know that Amelia has feelings for me." Mason said to Max who looked at him and Lewis looked at him.

"Well she doesn't ok she dating Max and she wouldn't get back with you because you cheated on her with this Beth whore and to make it worst you slept with her throughout your and Amelia relationship I don't care if I bring it up." Lewis snapped at him as Mason looked at him.

"I still love her more than anyone in the world Beth is and will always be a mistake I miss my Amelia." Mason snapped back at them as Max looked at him and he felt that he was doing this to get a rise out of Max.

"She's faking with your love Max she never really loves you she loves me and we was planning on getting back together for good." Mason said to Max who went from them and he went on his phone and phoned Amelia who pick up.

"Max whatever he said to you is a lie I don't want him I don't love him I hate him the only person I love the most is my Dutch lion aka mad Max ok he's nothing to me." Amelia said to Max who sighed softly.

"I ain't getting back with him if that what he said." Amelia added as Max missed hearing her voice and wishing that she was next to him but she with her older brother helping him with his farm well his chickens and Max heard a squeal from Amelia and Sebastian laughed at her.

"Sebastian you bully can't believe you put chicken poop on my face like how old are you?" Amelia questioned him as Max laughed at her.

"How bad is it babe?" Max asked her as she sighed softly before she took a picture of herself and she send it to Max who receive the picture and start to laugh at her.

"Babe you look cute with chicken poop." Max teased her as she huffed in defeat with Sebastian and Max but she hung up on Max who shrugged at that as Lewis and Charles went up to him.

"Tell me how cute is she?" Max asked them as they burst out laughing at the picture.

Later that afternoon

Mason was on his Instagram looking through and he saw a picture of Amelia and Max looking really loved up & he ignored it knowing he wants her back in his world and he was thinking about Amelia.

"I miss you Amelia I know that you're missing me." Mason muttered as he heard Declan coming up the stairs and he saw Mason there and he laid on the bed.

"She dating Max Verstappen dude like I'm better looking than him I got more titles than him why would she downgrade from me to this Verstappen ugly twat." Mason muttered as Declan looked at him and he sighed softly to himself.