𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 was walking into the court with her boyfriend and her brother Sebastian as the paparazzi was taking pictures of them as she was nervous today and Max hold Amelia hand softly as they looked at each other

"It's going to be alright babe." Max whispered as he looked at her.

"I hope so baby." Amelia whispered back and Sebastian looked at his sister and they walked inside seeing Amelia lawyer Marcel who was the best lawyer in the world and they saw Declan there with Mason yet Scott walked towards Amelia.

"Whatever the outcome I will support you." Scott said to her as she nodded at him.

"Thank you Scott." Amelia said to him as Max looked at Mason who had Beth next to him and she rolled her eyes at them as Marcel looked at Amelia softly and she stood next to Marcel while Sebastian was in the stand so was Max and Beth was also in the stand and Ben was next to Max and Sebastian knowing that he will do anything for his best friend and she got the proofs of evidence where Declan beaten her up and leaving her cover in bruises.

"Mr. Rice how do you know Miss. Vettel?" Judge asked Declan who looked at him as Amelia was standing next to her lawyer.

"She used to be Mason girlfriend and he dumped her because she was cheating on him." Declan said as Amelia gasped at him.

"Marcel that wasn't true I didn't cheat on him he cheated on me with that barbie doll over there." Amelia whispered as Marcel looked at Amelia.

"Your honour my client disagree with Mr. Rice she didn't cheat on Mason it was the other way around it was Mr. Mount who cheated on Miss. Vettel." Marcel informed the judge who looked at Amelia.

"Is that right Miss. Vettel?" Judge asked Amelia who nodded at him.

"Yes your honour." Amelia said to the judge as Declan looked at Amelia as he wanted to punch her and she start to play with her necklace.

"You can tell that she's about to have a panic attack because she playing with her necklace." Sebastian whispered as judge start to play the video of Declan start to attack Amelia and Amelia start to felt a tear rolled down her cheek.

"That wasn't me your honour I wouldn't hit a girl ok she's making this up because she still in love with Mason ok she make up a lie that Beth fake a pregnancy." Declan said to the judge as Amelia looked at him.

"I got the proof that I got bruises your honour." Amelia said as Ross walked up to her and she hands him the evidence of the bruises that was covered over her body and judge looked at the evidence.

"Mr. Rice do you recognise these bruises on Miss. Vettel body?" Judge asked Declan who shook his head at judge as Amelia looked at him.

"Scott you seen the bruises on Amelia body Max send you the pictures." Sebastian whispered at Scott who nodded at him.