𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Laying on his bed 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 checked up on his phone seeing a picture of Amelia smiling at the camera as he made a joke which she find it funny and sighed softly to himself before he heard Marcus, Bruno and Scott walked in and Christian sat on the...

Laying on his bed 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 checked up on his phone seeing a picture of Amelia smiling at the camera as he made a joke which she find it funny and sighed softly to himself before he heard Marcus, Bruno and Scott walked in and Christian sat on the chair.

"Do you realise how angry her brother is with you?" Christian asked him as Mason looked at him.

"I already got threatened by him." Mason huffed as Christian got up from his seat and pushed Mason up against the wall.

"Why would cheat on Amelia Vettel sister to Sebastian Vettel four time world champion like who does that she is the most sweetest girl on the planet and if she was my sister I would punched you in the face as well I don't blame Sebastian for wanted to punch you in the face." Marcus snapped as he let go off Mason which Bruno looked at Mason.

"You have no respect for Amelia do you even love Amelia if you hasn't cheated on her?" Bruno asked him as Mason questioned that yet Marcus scoffed in annoyance.

"You don't even love Amelia if you did you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place answer me this how many times have you fuck Beth behind Amelia back?" Marcus asked him as he looked at him.

"More than once with Beth." Mason admitted as Marcus was disgust with him so was Bruno and Scott.

"Does Amelia know about that? Does Sebastian know about this?" Scott asked him as Mason shook his head in shamed and they were going to tell Amelia but Marcus heard the front door knocked which he went down to see who it was and it was Sebastian which he let him in and Amelia was behind him and Sebastian walked past Marcus and went to find Mason there.

"Sebastian don't he doesn't need anymore punishment from you ok." Amelia said behind Sebastian who looked at her.

"Mason got something to tell you don't you Mason." Bruno said to her as she looked at Mason.

"Oh you do Mason please do tell me before I get Scott to tell me instead." Amelia warned Mason as he looked at her.

"I slept with Beth more than once behind your back." Mason said as she was about to go for him when Sebastian pushed Mason against the wall.

"Are you for real?" Sebastian asked Mason as she start to cry  and she looked at Mason who looked at her.

"You're the most disgusting vile dick I ever met and I hate you so much." Amelia snapped at him and she slapped Mason across the face hard and start to hit him yet Sebastian went from him and took her away from there.

"I want him to feel the pain that I went through Sebastian I want to rip his balls and shove it down his throat I don't care he slept with that barbie doll behind my back and he promise you that he wouldn't hurt me look what he did." Amelia said to Sebastian who wanted to punched him in the face.

"You come near my sister one more time I will seriously punched you in the harder I don't care what your boss do to me you don't fucked my sister like she's nothing to you." Sebastian warned him before he let Amelia go on his back  and he went from there as Marcus looked at Mason.