Chapter 3 : The Truth

Ethan's POV

"What did you find?"I asked Khalil.

Kahlil was our gamma, he has black hair with brown eyes and light brown skin. He was wearing a sleeveless blue hoodie and a black arm band on his left with sweat pants on. He was a little bit muscular.

We were in the "war" room with the maps and charts in the pack house. Which in reality is just a storage room.

He said,"Okay she came from the avain lands right? And I assume from most of the injures, she fell into a river. So to come by sea, there is only one river, which is there."

He pointed at the river on top of our pack lands. He continued,"So she must have washed up here with the currents pulling her. Her village was probably attacked and she jump into the river to save herself. The avain species that live their have a lot abilities, so they were targets. Also I think we have some text books on the avian language in the library, I think I can help translate."

I nodded and said,"Thank you Kahlil, your always really helpful."

He looked away and started to mumble,"Well it wasn't that great.."

Everyone will always feel proud and happy when their Alpha's praised them for some reason.

Ava's POV

I groaned and didn't even try to get up. I got knocked out twice. In less then two days.

I was dressed in a sports blue crop top, and small black shorts. I assume because parts of my shirt gets torn when I use my wings. Also, I am very disturbed that people dress me when I am asleep.

I started into the ceiling lights of the room. This was pretty nice for a dungeon I thought in my head. A person came in, I forced myself to get up which made me feel like my body was on fire, I realized I was on a bed.

The man had light brown hair and blue eyes. The man was wearing a loose big shirt. He was very muscular and had brown and white spots all over his skin. He had light brown hair and blue eyes.

He leaned next to the door and said,"Hello, I am Trov."

I pretended to be confused, they might give more information if they think I can't understand them.

He said,"Ohhh right, sorry. Wow this is going to be hard."

I curled myself up to make myself appear more vulnerable, by the way it was very painful. I said in avain with a wimpery voice,"What are you going to do with me?"

He put up his hands and said,"I'm not going to hurt you okay? I am assigned to be more of a bodyguard for the time being. DO you want to go on a walk?" He motioned his hand on the door.

A walk? What dose he think I am? I nodded slowly and tried to get up but ended up falling. Well with all the crashing, falling, floating in sea, it makes sense.

He ran and caught me and said,"Sorry!! I'll just give you the tour of the land then."

I stood up fully, I was a few inches taller then him. He looked up and said,"Wow you are tall."

I fell again. I might as well make the floor my home.

He caught me and then put me on his back, I put my arms around him very loosely. 

"Okay here we go."He said and then we went out the room. We went down the stairs and he said,"This is one of the living rooms."

The door was right next to the living room so we went out. The sun was coming down, the wolves are evil but I can't deny that their lands are beautiful.