Chapter 8 : Wow Love

Ava's POV

I have made spare living room my little war room. I put up maps and scout reports on the middle coffee table, on the tv thing I taped the list of names of people from my village and crossed off ones I saw alive. I sat on the couch revisiting my plan. 

People don't usually come by but when they do I ask them on their opinions on how to face specific people. Gen the Delta was especially helpful, to face a large group she said to use a bomb she gave me. It spreads sliver dust and since half of my enemies are werewolves it's really useful apparently.

Gen also gave me an contraption of metal, she said it was a gun, only use it in point blank range.  She said it is frowned upon to use it anywhere since it's considered a human weapon but it can be useful.

Today I am going to scout the border between werewolf lands and the avain lands to see the best points of entry. First I need to find Klyrax and the kids to make sure their safe and save the rest of the people who are still alive. I grabbed my bow and a full quiver, a canteen of water, few energy bars, a small bag, a sliver knife, a compass, and the land map. I nodded to myself to check everything and walked into the hallway.

 As I walked I looked at the map again, there's no landmark at the border, the nearest on is the river weather I fell but its a few miles from the border. 

The sunlight began to luminate from the hallway as I walked. I need to leave early in the morning, with breaks, a round trip flight would be half a day.

As I turned around a corner, I smacked into a person. I put my hand on my head and said,"Ow."

I looked up to see Ethan, he was wearing no shirt but a collared short sleeve coat, he had a shiny red gem necklace on, he's blonde hair was really messy, and wearing jean shorts. He yelped and said,"Oh, Ava hi!"

I said akwardly,"Hey."

He was about to walk away but then started to walk beside me. He said,"Soo.. are you going somewhere?"

I stated emotionless,"I am going to scout the border to find the best way in."

He looked startled a bit,"Didd something happened?"

"No, what-"I sighed,"Do you want something?"

He cleared his throat and said,"Can I talk with you? It's important."

I thought about how annoying he was in my head, I stopped walking and turned to him and said,"Sure, but make it quick."

Ethan's POV

Oh my gosh, oh my goddess. 

I led Ava to the living room, Snow was there already in her casual clothes. She was wearing a simple black t shirt and white shorts, her pure white hair was let loose spread around her shoulders, she was watching the tv. I made Ava sat down on the couch and closed the tv, Snow protested which I ignored.

"Okay, girls I'm going to say the most important thing I'll ever say,"I said, as they said hi to each other. They both looked at me with interest.

I took a deep breath and said loudly,"I love both of you."

A moment of silence.

Too quiet.