Chapter 7: The cardinal Virtue of Temperance

"So, you saw that Jeanne woman talk with a Temperantia? I thought she was a witch, why would she betray her clan?", Harley said to Bayonetta who was just walking and not looking at him. From what he has learned, no witch would ever get along with an angel as they are sworn enemies of one another. 

"You got that right. But it doesn't matter, Jeanne is our enemy. Even if she is a witch", Bayonetta said to him. Elize and Tammin stayed behind to look after Cereza, cause they had to make sure that Luka wouldn't try to tell Cereza bullshit about Witches and Sages. At this point of course, Luka figured out that Tammin is a Witch and Harley a Sage. He still thinks they are brainwashed though.

"I think that your target is over there. As i see cars flying around everywhere, plus a tornado", Harley muttered as he pointed at the weird weather. The two walked through it, not even bothered by the cars that flew around and that could possibly hit them.

"Aah, the lovely Bayonetta. Such beautiful eyes... Despite the passing of time, you still hold the pride of an overseer, don't you?" the angel said, appearing from the tornado.

'Temperantia'

"I feel like a fucking celebrity in this town!" Bayonetta said. The angel thought that the two humans were dead as a car would have hit them, but he was wrong. The two had gotten on a statue of a Fairness that was swinging around. Plus, it's not like he wanted Bayonetta dead or something.

"See that!? Everyone rushes at me like crazed fans... They should know by now that i don't do autographs" Bayonetta said while Harley just watched the whole thing.

"Long before this universe came to be, the first Armageddon split reality in Dark, Light and Chaos. It was in this battle that those who rebelled against the light claimed dominion over darkness. We have but one goal: resurrecting the Creator and reunifying the Trinity of Realities. That shall be the purpose for you sacrifice!" Temperantia said calmly.

"Look, i am pretty sure that the two of us got something better to do so let's just fight and get this over with. Friends are waiting for us after all" Harley said as Bayonetta said: " he is right, besides i am not much for the talkative types, how about we have some fun instead? We can have plenty of pillow talk afterwards" as the statue they were on turned into a real angel.

The two of them grabbed the angel's tail and threw it into Temperantia his face. And with that the battle has began.

They now stood on a piece of ground that was flying in the air. Temperantia grabbed it and started to shoot at it, but that gave them time to hurt him by his tentacles arms? What are they even supposed to be??

The angel grabbed the piece of ground again and tried to give them a punch, but Harley quickly activated his Light Speed so that they could attack Temperantia instead.

"I got an idea!" Harley said as he went to jump on other pieces and grabbed a train that was flying around, he then proceeded to threw it in the angel's face.

"Nice work little one", Bayonetta said complimenting him, which resulted in him giving a smile.

Bayonetta launched Wicked Weaves at his tentacles while the boy used his wand to shoot lasers at it.

The angel went to punch them again, but the two humans jumped on his arm instead. "Get to the core of the arm, and attack it! But be careful not to get hit by it's defenders! Then i will take care of it!" Bayonetta said as she saw Harley do what she asked.

'Gonna be honest, i have never fought an Audito before! And also not an angel as big as this one! I like a new challenge!" The Sage thought as he avoided the blue thingies.

 "AGHA SHANA" Bayonetta yelled as she lost her clothes and summoned the Infernal Hekatoncheir who only existed out of arms. The demon ripped off Temperantia his arm leaving him with only 1. The demon then de-manifested and the two humans had to weaken the angel more to get to the other arm.

While they were thinking that it was getting easier, it was revealed that Temperantia could shoot lasers from it's eyes and head core. He could also made wind appear in the form of snakes which could attack them.

Bayonetta got hit by one of them, but that didn't prevent her from fighting.

"I go get a car again, keep him busy in the meantime!" Harley said going Light Speed to get the car and throw it the angel his face. Again.

When the angel tried to punch them again, the two humans got on the other arm and repeated the same act as they did before. Bayonetta summoned the same demon again to rip it off.

"Now, attack all the energy cores so that the body get's detached from one other!" Bayonetta said as she turned in a panther. Harley was amazed by that. He knew he could turn in a Hawk, but not in some fast animal. He copied what Bayonetta did and managed to turn into a huge cat. 

'Oh so i'm a cat? Don't i look cute!' He thought as he went to attack the cores. When all of the corse were broken, only one was left. The one that Temperantia had on his head.

As he saw no other way out, the angel took his head out of it's place to try to hit them with a laser.

They got hit from time to time, but it wasn't anything fatal. Bayonetta gave one last punch before he was knocked out.

"AGHA SHANA" Bayonetta said again as the demon appeared, but this time it punched the angel in the face hard, it was so mis formed that you wouldn't even notice that it is a Temperantia.

The sky then had turned back to normal as Bayonetta saw another angel and said: "all done? Well, let me give back your toy then!" And threw the angel to Temperantia one more time before he is able to say his last words.

"He was right! So wonderfully right! Your eyes...Hahaha...HAHAHA! May Jubileus The Creator, Grace you!" Is what he said before being dragged into inferno.

"Those angels really need to learn how to talk to kids and a lady! Always so rude!" Harley said jokingly before he saw Bayonetta catch a car with one hand.

"Bugger, and we didn't even make time for pillow talk!" She said throwing it in the air as it hit an angel in the process.

"Now, to find the others..."

Agha shana: sword

Disclaimer/reminder: I don't change endings, i just add a character