Chapter 10: Paradiso A Sea Of Stars

"Is this place familiar to you? You do seem like it" Tammin said as she looked around the place. 

'Seems old. Don't angels ever clean up or something?' She thought.

Bayonetta had multiple flashbacks to this place. It's only a shame that they are all over the place.

"Vigrid, i've been there before" Bayonetta said as she remembered the day she was locked away, or so she thinks. It was a blurry memory of how someone stabbed her in the chest. She can't remember the face.

"Really? Must be the reason why you get flashbacks 24/7. And yes, I have taken notice" The brunette said. Bayonetta just plainly ignored her. Again. It's not like she is mad at her or something, she just has a lot of things on her mind right now.

Bayonetta picked up something that looked like dried clay. Three kids were carved on it.

"Jeanne, Elize, Cereza? She and the little one?" She muttered in completely confusion. Bayonetta had yet another flashback, it looks like woman who was in a cell and was singing to Cereza. But why would Cereza be in Bayonetta's memories? This doesn't make sense at all.

"So my theory is correct, Elize knew you before you woke up in that lake. You should confront her about this you know", Tammin said being happy that she is right.

The floor then rumbled from under them, and a bunch of tentacles showed up, which tried to hit them, but it didn't had much succes.

"Phew"

Bayonetta felt something on her foot. She was disgusted by that. "Tentacles, why did it have to be tentacles!" She said as she threw the tentacle away. 

Then sounds of angels were heard. Tammin sighed and turned around.

"You Joys just don't give up, do you?" She said as she took out her katana that appeared from Jubileus knows where and started slicing them up while Bayonetta used the torture attacks.

"So now that those are out of the way, i suppose that we gotta jump down to get home? Yay..." Tammin said as she obviously was not looking forward to that at all.

"Don't be such a wimp and just jump down already"Bayonetta said jumping down and landing in the middle of yet another Vigrid-Paradiso part where affinities have tried to attack her, but she killed them with ease.

"Alright, here i go!" Tammin said jumping down while feeling dizzy. 

"No matter how many times i do this, i won't get used to it at all", she said as she saw that Bayonetta broke walls to get wheels so that energy would come out of it so that they could get to the other side.

"Seems like i am late to the party. How long was i up there even-"

"Shut up please. There is no time to talk, the long we are here the longer our friends have to wait."

Tammin quickly shut up and nodded. 

'Maybe i should just not talk the entire time i am here...' she said now being kinda sad. She only wanted to know her friend better, but Bayonetta clearly had other plans.

Tammin followed Bayonetta and are currently now fighting Harmonies. When does were defeated, the two are now fighting another Fortitudo... But looking closer, it wasn't. It was a Courage who just happened to look like the angel. Tammin wanted to make a comment on that, but held herself back.

'Stupid dragon mouths! Why couldn't they be mice ones?! Then at least i shouldn't be so careful or to watch out for them! Curse you angels!' Tammin thought as after what felt like hours have defeated the angel and it disappeared in a bright light.