3 Alcohol and Games

"Before we play, to make things a lot more interesting and forthright..." The man, who I faced as Taichi, brought in a blue cooler and opened it which contained a variety of strong alcohols.

"Everyone drink up!!" Taichi finished.

The people in the room went to the cooler and got the drink they'd like to get. Meanwhile, after chugging the last drink Tendo bought me earlier, I also went to get another drink. I bent down to the cooler and tried to find a bottle of whiskey completely forgetting that I wore a short dress and no undershorts inside, meaning that I only have my underwear to cover my private.

As I'm finding the alcohol, I could feel a man going up behind me. I shrugged the thought off and continued doing what I was doing. I then saw the bottle I wanted and bent down more to reach for it. I snagged the bottle and just realized that someone's crotch was on my butt. After realizing so, I stood up, brought the bottle with me, and pulled down my dress while turning around to face the man behind me.

"Hey! Wha-" I stopped my sentence after realizing that it was Ushijima.

"D-Don't uh. um.. " I immediately forgot what I was about to say as I was mesmerized by the hunky beautiful man in front of me.

He pulled himself down to reach my height and whispered to my ear.

"Do you usually just bend your ass to strangers (Y/N)?" He then looked at me.

"As I said, pathetic." He resumed.

Before I could rebut, he held my arm and pulled me back with him to sit on the bed with his hand still on my waist.

I'm definitely as red as a tomato right now. Did he purposely go behind me to cover my ass? I don't know. Shit (Y/N), how much more will I embarrass myself in front of him?

Out of frustration, I drank about 2 shots of the whiskey.

I could feel the alcohol start to take effect. Not only do I have this drink with me but, I also drank 3 shots of strong whiskey earlier. I'm simply going to hope that I don't do anything stupid and ruin my image even more.

"How about we play something light for now?" Semi said with Mima sitting on his lap drinking tequila.

"Truth or dare?" Jin suggested and looked at everyone for approval.

"Truth or dare it is!" Taichi said after seeing everyone agree to the game.

"I'll go first! Ask me! Ask me!" Mima happily uttered.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

Everyone seemed to be interested since they know that we have a nasty friendship.

"Truth (Y/N)" She replied, seemingly knowing what I wanted to ask her.

"Tell me something you're hiding from me." I asked.

"I respect you and love you very much but, I knew I love Tsumu a little more than you did. I'm sorry." She admitted knowing that it was what I wanted to hear from her.

"Hm." I snickered at her disgusting response then continued "Okay."

Others took their turn until it was time for Ushijima.

"Truth or dare?" Tendo asked.

"Truth." Ushijima replied. Of course, he was going for the safe option.