4 Unusual Amity

sexual content ahead

"Strip." Ushijima commanded as he closed the door behind me and proceeded to sit on the bed.

"Whyyy?" I upsettingly replied. 

Ushijima seemed drunk as well and barely had any sobriety left which was obviously hanging on for its dear life. As I was lost in thought still standing in front of the door, he grunted and stood up to take off his clothes leaving him only with his underwear.

"Huuuuhh? Why are YOU stripping?" I asked.

"I'm taking a shower. You can also clean yourself up in the tub. Come in the bathroom whenever." He monotonically responded while going into the bathroom leaving me all alone in the bedroom.

We both know what is about to happen. I guess he didn't want us to wake up regretting something we did while intoxicated so he chose to shower to sober up a bit.

As I heard the water run inside the bathroom, I went on to take off my clothes as well, wanting to also take a bath. Using the little sense in me left despite being heavily drunk, I tried taking off my tight dress by pulling down the zipper at the back. I did say that I had some sense left however, it was very little. I got easily annoyed by the zipper that was not going down at all. To my frustration, I tried pulling my dress down instead which just led the side of the dress to rip when it was forced down on my hip. I didn't have enough energy to even care about my ripped dress hence I simply went on to remove my heels, glasses, and bra leaving me completely naked.

I opened the door and got astounded by the luxurious bathroom which was decorated nicely with silver and gold accents. I then turn to my left where the sound of water running came hoping to see a 14-inch dick only to be disappointed since the showers were walled with translucent glass. After taking a while admiring the bathroom, it was just when I notice that there were two sounds of running water. I turn to my right and see a bathtub that had water about to overflow. I immediately turn off the faucet after letting myself sink in the water.

10 minutes later

I was about to completely drift to sleep until I feel a huge hand softly tapping me by my shoulders. I look at the person and oh god am I in heaven. I see Ushijima naked only with a towel wrapped around his waist and another smaller towel in his hand that he was using to dry his hair. More so, my current state is in the middle of sober and drunk and from my experience, when this happens I tend to be a lot bolder yet still rational. This is probably my most charming demeanor.

"I wouldn't want to see you drowning anytime now (Y/N)." He said and went out of the bathroom while still drying his hair.

Right away, I quickly got the showerhead on the tub and cleaned myself. Afterward, I got a towel that was neatly folded on top of the sink and dried myself after. I quickly went out the door hoping to see that dick before he dresses up only to see no one in the bedroom.

I roamed around the room and saw a balcony which was presenting a beautiful night view of Sendai City.

"Wow." was the only thing that could escape my mouth.

"Yeah.. wow" A deep voice spoke beside me. I looked to my side and saw Ushijima smoking a cigarette while still covered up only with a towel on his waist. that damn body fuuuuck

"Stop that, Wakatoshi." I said while giving him a disgusted look despite internally screaming about how hot he is.

I am a huge hater of cigarettes. My dad died early caused by a lung problem due to smoking while my mom died in a fire caused by a cigarette left lit. The view in front of me of Ushijima smoking was undoubtedly hot but at the same time, it surely irked me.