My bias - Lee Felix

Hey everyone, This is my first time writing fanfiction. I hope you enjoy it. 

*Your POV*

I had always been in kpop. Being an Australian I always wanted an Australian to become a kpop star and my wish was granted. Of course, there were a few Australian artists, but I never felt so attached to them.  In 2017, a new group was created by JYP. They were named Stray Kids. I was the only one from my friends' group who had watched all the Stray Kids - Survival Show episodes. I cried a lot when Felix was eliminated. It never struck me that I had feelings for him and I was not only just a fan.

Days passed, and being only a high school girl I never got to go to a concert. My parents valued education and I was always in between classes. I had all the albums of stray kids and all the posters ever released by them. 

It is 2022 now and I will be graduating from college this year

It is 2022 now and I will be graduating from college this year. I had always wanted to be a writer or a photographer. I have been trying to get a job at JYP as an intern. The interview is next week and I am super nervous.

*Felix POV*

My back pain is almost healed. I just wish I can dance more now. After the Seoul Concert, resting is all I need but the hectic schedule is going to keep me awake. 

*Chan enters the dance studio* "Hey Felix, we are on the hiring team this year." I looked as if I had seen a ghost. I was already very tired from photoshoots and videos. I ask "What do you mean?"  Chan sighs "Well the photographer ran away with everything. He was in a huge debt. No one knew. I wish he had told us earlier, we could have maybe helped?" 

Oh god! another runner. It has been going on for years now. The people we hire either leak stuff or just run away. 

Chan - So, you, me, and Changbin are the ones interviewing a bunch of university graduates.

Felix -  University? those people have no experience!!

Chan - Raw talent bro

Felix - We would be working overtime, won't we?

Chan - Well, maybe? That's why we need to be there so that we can decide the type we want. 

Felix - What about Han? why isn't he joining?

Chan - Date day. He and Minho are going to Jeju Islands tomorrow. We would be joining them after a day.

I sighed. I hated being on the hiring team. Everybody had started dating now that the ban was lifted. I was the only one left with no partners that I could share stuff with. The other members were always there but not one who I could be really close with.