Another Coffee

*Your POV*

As soon as we got on the bus, everybody went back to sleep. It was like my dream come true, Being with stray kids and sleeping. I was sitting beside Felix. He was wide awake. 

y/n - don't you want to sleep?

Felix - No, I am too full to sleep.

y/n - yeah me too.

Felix - do you want to listen to some songs? *and offers one of his AirPods*

y/n takes it, and they enjoy the ride to the resort.

The resort was huge and white. Everything looked royal, and everyone had a room to themselves. They reached 2 pm, so they still had till 10 pm to explore the whole place.

*Your POV*

Your bedroom was on the first floor overlooking the pool area. The weather was sunny and breezy. You picked out some jeans and a t-shirt with a mint cropped shirt to explore the whole resort. Just as you were going towards the bathroom, you heard a knock. Who could it be? You asked yourself. Much to your liking, it was Felix. 

Felix - So, um, I was thinking, um...

y/n - another coffee?

It was an inside joke and also a chance to be with him.

Felix - haha, yes. An inside joke. I like where this is going. So, three by the pool?

y/n - done.

He smiled and left. It was exciting as you had always imagined these dates with him. But was it a date? He didn't ask me out officially, did he? Wait, I asked myself out? You laughed. 

You got dressed and were heading downstairs when you heard a familiar voice. You turned and saw Minsung, The Couple! You decide to greet them.

y/n - Hey!

Minho lets go of the hand. He and Han were both nervous at your sight.

Minho - uh, stay?

y/n - yes?

Han - Hi! So sorry, we didn't expect fans to be here. What do you need? Photo or autograph?

y/n - Photo? Yeah sure.

You pulled out a small camera and told them to pose. They looked puzzled.

Minho - Don't you want to be with us in this?

You shake your head.

Han - You aren't a reporter, right?

y/n - no! no, no! I am the photographer you guys hired. 

Both of them sighed in relief. Minho retook Han's hand. 

Minho - you scared us for a moment. We will take revenge. 

You talked all the way to the pool. Felix was there standing in his white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pink shirt over. He smiled, seeing you guys talking and coming his way. 

Felix - So you met the couple.

Y/n - yep! They are so cute.

Han and Minho together - We are, aren't we?

You and Felix excused yourself and went in the direction of the forest. 

Y/n - you aren't going to kill me, are you?

Felix - why would you even think that.

You looked at him; he had no makeup on. His freckles are very visible; perfect lips smiled at your comment. Your eyes met for a second, and you looked away.

y/n - I mean, you have done enough with those looks.

Felix giggled - what?

y/n - just tell me.

Felix - just two more minutes.

The path leads to a beautiful cafe. They had all the skzoo arranged with many plushies in all sizes.

Felix - We didn't have that coffee last time, so I bought you for a re-date.

y/n - date?

Felix - not that kind. It's just a casual coffee. 

y/n sadly - oh...

Felix - would you go on a real one?

Y/n nodded and smiled at him - Maybe if you ask me properly.

Felix laughed - yes, you kind of asked yourself out today.

Both of you go inside and order. They enjoy each other's company. Having similar music taste, same humor, and the same taste in food has been the building blocks of the relationship.

*Felix's POV*

We have the same taste in everything. We even wore the same outfit for the date. I wish we could call this a date. How am I supposed to ask her out? I have known her for not even a week. But it feels like we have known each other forever. What if I am just a bias to her and not someone who should be with her in real life?

y/n - hey, do you want me to take a photo for you? The lighting is excellent. Also, you can pose with your plushie.

He starts to pose but - 

y/n - I don't think your pink shirt goes. Wear mine.

Felix - Oh my god, it turned out well

Felix - Oh my god, it turned out well. I love that we are of the same size.

Y/n - We weren't always. You lost weight, didn't you?

Felix, in a shocked voice - how do you know? This isn't disclosed.

y/n - Oh, you remember you came to Australia for a concert and threw your leather jacket for the stays to catch?

Felix - You caught that?

y/n - No. But it was my friend who did and she let me try it on. Wait, I think I have a picture.

She pulls out her phone and shoes the photo to Felix.

Felix - You can slay all the outfits.

y/n - just see the jacket.

Felix  - Why have you never been to our concerts?

y/n - your tickets were sold out. We wanted two but only got one. We tossed a coin and decided who will go.

Felix - Wow. I didn't know that, gives me a boost of confidence. But you can wear mine anytime now.

Y/n rolls her eyes.

Y/n - Wow it's been four hours. I didn't even notice. 

Felix - When is dinner time?

y/n - 7:30, we should head out. 

Felix - I wish you could play though.

y/n - Yeah I can. I got permission from the manager.

Felix - Oh! That's cool then. Have you played before?

y/n - yep.

Felix - If you get in trouble you could always ask me okay? I'll teach you.

y/n looked puzzled. - okay? I can handle don't worry.

Both of them head out to get dinner and get ready for the game night.