The First Day

*Your POV*

After the extraordinary moment with Felix, we went to the JYP building. Felix had already ordered coffee through the app, so it arrived in a few minutes. We talked about the weather and the jobs I had to do. There was no heat, and he was super friendly. It felt as if I were meeting an old friend. The only difference was I knew everything about him, but he had just started to know me.

I signed the contract after having coffee with the members. They were as chaotic as I had seen in the youtube videos. I had always thought it was scripted, to be honest. I noticed Felix stealing glances. Everybody was sweet to me. But no one exchanged numbers with me except the manager, of course for work, and Felix. As the coffee chat ended - 

Manager - We are going to Jeju tomorrow. It is a vacation spot, so nothing serious. I will text you the list, so you don't need to worry. I am sorry you aren't assigned an assistant right now.

y/n - an assistant? But I am an intern.

Hyunjin, who was hearing the conversation, said:

Hyunjin - yes, you have more skills than an average 22-year-old, so we bumped you to a better position. 

Chan weighed in the conversation.

Chan - Oh yes, you would be working on many projects now. We will be hiring two interns after two months.

Yes! I thought to myself! I was going to be paid full time. We left the building, and I called my parents to celebrate. 

--- 

The next day

Everybody was already at the JYP building entrance when y/n came. She only had to check for specific equipment, and everything else was going to be done by the manager's assistant. y/n was dressed in a light, light pink t-shirt with beige pants and a white sweater hung on her neck. She had packed a small suitcase as it was only for a week. 

All of them climbed the bus. The seats were already assigned. Y/n was given a seat near the manager's assistant.

Assistant - Hey, y/n. I am Kim Jay. You can call me jay. We are of the same age.

y/n - hey! Kim jay? Arent, you the manager's nephew?

Jay - yes. That's me. 

Felix was two rows behind them. He noticed them talking. Jealousy was the only emotion he thought he didn't know. But he was so wrong! "Not that guy. He tosses girls as yesterday's clothes", he thought to himself.

After a few minutes of settling in, the manager instructed everyone to get as much sleep as possible. Y/n looked at them, puzzled. Jay pointed out they were going to have a game night. 

y/n - a game night? All of them?

jay - yeah, arent they just kids, huh?

y/n - *ignoring what he just said* can the staff play?

Jay - huh? I-you? do you play?

y/n - yuh-huh!

Y/n gets up to ask for the manager's permission. He nods, points out to an empty seat next to Felix, and tells her to sleep as both the manager and the nephew will guide the driver and take care of other things.

Felix, who had slept by the time y/n came, was softly snoring in his sleep. The members quickly fell asleep. "They worked so hard. They deserve this," y/n whispered. She, too, was tired; she hadn't taken a break since she graduated, and sleeping for 7 hours straight was a luxury. 

As lunchtime came, Chan was the first one to wake up. He saw Felix resting on y/n's shoulders and y/n's head on his head. 

Chan to the manager - You planned this, didn't you?