Interview - 2

Chan - Hey strays gather around. We have 7 candidates. You see the portfolios, the photo, and the video and decide which two would you be interviewing.

Changbin - Interviewing? I thought all of us would be seated in a room!

Hyunjin - IKR!

Chan - Yes, we would be. We will be sitting together but you get to choose the person and the task you want them to do. From that, we can decide who is a polite know-it-all.

I.N - what are we interviewing for?

Seungmin - Basically, photos, for our vlogs and maybe concerts....right?

Chan - yep! Concerts are the main. The "Chosen one" would be setting cameras all over the stage and I think even the lights.

Felix - Don't we have a guy for the lights?

Chan - Yeah but he isn't that smart...?

Felix - and a 22-year-old would be?

Everybody sighed.

*Felix's POV*

I saw her resume. Her name is Y/N but she goes by the name honey too. Wow, would be fun calling her honey. hehe. I chose her as my candidate. I am going to test her skills and also maybe ask some hard questions.

----

*No POV*

The Interview

There were seven people in the hall. Everybody wore a casual outfit. Most of them wore trousers or cargo. Y/N wore a white t-shirt with beige pants and white shoes.

As all the candidates were called one by one, each of them came out in 30 mins

As all the candidates were called one by one, each of them came out in 30 mins. Y/N was the fifth candidate. Everybody's blood was already taken for testing while they waited. Y/N asked the first and the second person who had given the interview. Both of them said that they were only asked for special features of stray kids and if they could run a marathon and strangely all of them were wearing masks as if hiding who they were. The first one was given the task of arranging a room. A small model was prepared and the shoot was named "I like the view right now". Oh my god, Y/N thought to herself, The view song!. The second person was given the task of writing a few lines in English while someone spoke in Korean. The V-lives of course. The third person had just come out crying. When asked he said they rejected him. His task was to edit Felix's no makeup photo. Y/N asked him " Did you edit out the freckles?" He nodded. When the fourth came out, Y/N was being called so she didn't know what was going to be asked. 

She was very nervous. Her legs, shaking, as she walked into the room. 

*Your POV*

I am so nervous. The room looks bigger as I walk in. 7 people were sitting there in masks and bennie. I thought all of them looked familiar except one of them. As I walked nearer and got a closer look I stood astounded. Four words came out of my mouth "Holy shit! Stray kids!"

*Felix's POV*

Oh, the fifth one is honey! I am excited!

Oh, cute outfit. I don't think she will recognize us. Although the resume says she is a stay. None of the previous ones did. Why does she look confused? Wait, eyes narrowed? Does she have glasses? 

"Holy shit! Stray kids!"

Did she just recognize us!?? How hardcore a fan is she!?

---

Chan - Oh so you have recognized us. Must say you are the first person to do that.

Y/N - My pleasure. I am sorry let me introduce myself. I am Y/N. I graduated this year from ****. My dream has always been working for you, the Stray Kids since 2017. 

Manager - The first task for you is to recognize everyone in the row. Of course, this is just for fun but I'd like to see how much into are you.

Y/N completes the task successfully.

Felix - Hey. So here is a situation. We have a concert in an hour. As you know we take photos always before the concert. The first question is who is the photographer?

Y/N - Mostly Hyunjin is the one. But can be other members as well.

Manager - Please arrange for that model into having a photoshoot. The concept for this "Sorry, I love you"

y/n goes on to explain how she would like to shoot it and what other ideas would be better. 

Chan - Here is a sanitizer. Tell me some poses.

Y/N states the obvious poses for it and also demonstrates some cool ideas about the background.

Felix - Your resume says you can edit a 2 min video in 15 mins?

Y/N - Yes, I have been practicing that for a while now. 

Felix handed over a laptop with a video clip

Felix - this is one of my vlogs. Do the first 2 mins.

Y/N gets up to see what he was talking about. As she takes the hold of the laptop Felix gets up. 

*Felix's POV*

She smells like a strawberry. She is so nice at her job.

---

Felix shows a thumbs-up to the manager. 

Manager - Okay stop. Here is the NDA you will have to sign. You can sign it today and join us tomorrow. A maximum of one week is given to you to decide.

*Your POV*

You could not believe what he just said. Tears rolled on your cheeks as you took the agreement. You decided not to sign it right away and talk to your parents about it first. 

----

As y/n takes the file, the manager goes out and calls the sixth person. Felix gets up and says "Hey how about a cup of coffee?" He looks at the manager for approval. the manager nods. y/n is shocked to see him taking interest in her. She squeaks "I'd love to".