Game Night

The manager hadn't told anyone about her gaming skills. She was in the top ten and had all the weapons. The star of the stars. He wanted to hide the identity of everyone, and so did it. Everyone wore their lucky sweats.

Manager - Guys, ready with the new identities?

Everyone - Yes!

Manager - Each has a unique one, not that someone can recognize you. The one who wins gets a free SPA DAY!!!!!

Everyone - YAY! SPA DAY!

Everybody got busy playing on their laptops and wore their headsets. Jay and the manager were the only ones observing them all.

Everybody had picked a corner of their choice. y/n was seated on the sofa with I.N. beside her. Felix and Changbin were on the table, and Lee Know, Han, and Seungmin were on the mattresses they placed near the sofa. Chan was at the window seat while the manager and Jay sat on another sofa adjacent to the window. 

The game went on for hours. Manager and Jay had gone up to their rooms to get some sleep. It was 3 am before the first one to be out was Seungmin. 

Seungmin - Who the hell is AB123!? Who was the one to kill me!

And then Chan was out. 

Chan - SHIT! AB123 killed me!

Everyone was still busy fighting the other members. No one had noticed a faint evil smile on y/n. Changbin and Lee Know were out too. The only members left were Felix, I.N, Han, and y/n. I.N. and Felix were out in half an out. 

Felix - HJ367! Who are you?

I.N. - AB123 killed me.

All of them looked in the direction of Han and y/n.

Chan - If H.J. means Han Jisung, AB is y/n?

Everyone gasped.

Changbin - Wasn't she supposed to be bad at this?

Felix - I was supposed to teach her...

Seungmin, who had been google y/n's credential for the game, looked at the screen in horror. "What is Hannie's level in the game?"

I.N. - Between silver and gold. Somewhere in between, why?

Just then, Han lost.

Han - WHO TAUGHT YOU TO PLAY THIS GOOD!!

Before anyone could speak, Seungmin pointed at her and whispered, "She is The Challenger. "

Chan, who didn't know what the challenger asked - What?

Felix - You won the competition last year! That is why you were so familiar!

y/n - What? So I cut my hair short, and no one recognizes me?

Felix - You never told us!

y/n, laughing - you assumed I didn't know. I never said anything. 

Chan - so you get a spa day all by yourself?

The manager enters - y/n won, right?

Everyone in unison - you knew?

The manager - She asked me if she could. I asked her the position she was in, and she showed me the newspaper clipping. Oh, come on, you need a competitor now. You guys are almost on the same level.

They all shrugged sadly. Spa day was something everyone wanted.

Manager - Everybody gets a spa day. It's tomorrow.

Everybody rejoiced. They headed back upstairs to their room. It was almost sunrise when they went to bed except for y/n...