Good Morning Sunshine

Y/n leaves but does not go to her. Instead, she wants to see the sunrise. The roof of the resort was beautiful. It had a small garden with some flowers and a nice bench. But, the best part was the pantry. Y/n was in the mood for some cold coco and muffin and was happy to see they were there.

y/n sat down on the dewy bench with her phone playing "the view." It was the perfect song for this moment. She had achieved a lot in the past week. Just then, she heard a familiar voice. When she turned, she saw Jay.

Jay - hey! Fancy seeing you here.

y/n - you too. What's up?

Jay - I just woke up craving hot chocolate. *pointing at the cup he was holding*

y/n nods, and Jay sits beside her. 

Jay - So, what's your type? Interested in someone?

y/n - Why?

Jay shrugs.

y/n - I don't know. I am, but I am afraid it won't turn out to be the way I want.

Jay - Are you waiting to know him more?

y/n - He is exactly the way I know him.

Jay - Like the reel and real are the same?

y/n nods.

Jay - Isn't that great?

y/n sighs - yes, but it doesn't mean he likes me back. Or worst, he is not the one I know, and it's all just an act?

Jay - So now what?

y/n shrugs and repeats - now what?

They watch the sunrise together, enjoying the sweetness of the chocolate. Unbeknownst to them, Chan had heard them.

*Chan's POV*

Should I tell Felix? Wait, does Felix like her or not? What if they both like her and Jay takes her away? I mean, they did watch the sunrise, but they met unexpectedly. As I turned, I saw Changbin behind me. It scared the bejesus out of me.

Chan - What!

Changbin - Go to sleep. Stop spying. It can be she isn't even talking about Felix.

Chan - Is she talking about Jay!?

Just then, they heard a confession.

Jay - If you aren't so sure, do you mind going on a date with me today?

Y/n, shocked by the straightforward question, almost choked herself on her drink.

y/n - what?

Jay smiled and cupped her cheeks and placed another hand on her thighs - I like you a lot. Please give me a chance.

-----

On the other side of the roof, Changbin was holding onto Chan. 

Chan - I am going to kick his ass. How dare he tries on her. 

Changbin - Hear her reply first.

Chan - No! He touched her!

Changbin - She is independent of her own decision.

----

Y/n holds the hand that cupped her face with a smile.

Chan's and Changbin's eyes widen.

y/n whispered - How dare you touch me!

Jay - Woah, Calm Down, lady!

Jay tries to take away his hands from her. But she held on tight. 

She tightens the grip hurting him.

y/n - You dare touch me again, and I will break your tiny fingers. I would have treated you as a friend if you hadn't touched me. Like you? I have loved only one guy for five years, and I am not giving up just because of my doubts.

She processed to tighten her grip and whispered - run

Jay was too terrified to say a word. He just got up and ran away. Chan and Changbin hid behind the door.

They were thrilled to learn she LOVED Felix.