The Interview - 1

*Your POV*

I am freaking out. The interview starts in an hour. I am wearing a cute suit with a black t-shirt and jeans and a grey plaid blazer. Stray kids always wear black, I think this would make a great impression.

 Stray kids always wear black, I think this would make a great impression

The interview was going to be in three parts. The first one was editing a video and a photograph of stray kids. I so wish I could get a non-disclosed vlog. The second was language speaking. The languages recommended were English and Korean. I am fluent in both so I think this could be an advantage. The third round will be announced after the two rounds. They didn't specify anything for this round. Maybe they would be telling this after?

After the two round

Oh god! I am exhausted. The rounds went well. Although I am disappointed. They just gave us a bunch of old videos and photos to edit. I have been doing that since the group debuted. We have to wait for 15 mins before some announcements. But they are providing us with food so I guess it's okay.

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

"Hello everyone! We have an announcement for you. The results will be declared in two hours and will be mailed to you. Next week would be your final interview. Each one of the selected will be assigned a judge who will evaluate your performance. The details would be given in your email."

---

There were hundreds of candidates around me. How many are going to be selected for a small interview!?

*Felix POV*

I was looking at contestants. This one girl wore sports shoes to the first two rounds. I mean it's weird seeing everybody was wearing heels and skirts and she was in jeans and a shirt. I hope her performance is as loud and bold as hers.

**after the announcement**

Assigned a judge!? are they only going to choose 4 candidates!? There are hundreds here!

Hyunjin walks up to you

Hyunjin - So who got your attention?

Felix - The one in jeans.

Hyunjin - Cool shoes

Felix - That's what I thought. Hey, you knew they are only choosing 4 out of these many?

Hyunjin - Not 4, 7. Except for the couple we all are the judge. They would be working alongside us.

Felix - Oh! How are they gonna analyze everything?

Hyunjin - First passed candidates from the language test. Then choose from the edited photos and then the videos of the best photos.

Felix - Who is gonna do that?

Hyunjin - JYP PDnim's team. 

-----

**After three days**

*Your POV*

I got an email this morning saying 

Good morning Y/N! Hope you are having a blast. 

You have been selected as one of the 7 candidates for the final round of being a JYP intern. Please come on **/**/**** - Monday

Please read the following instruction carefully:

1. You would be chosen by a judge after a round of interviews in front of the panel

2. Please remember to wear casual wear and sports shoes as the judges might give you some tasks.

3. You would be tested for intoxication so it is suggested not to take the calming pills.

----

Oh my god!!!! I am so happy!!!!! I jumped up and down the bed. I had been selected for the job!!!!!

I just had to prep for the interview and my speaking skills. I took my phone and started scrolling through my contact list. I had no one I could call for the news. My friends were fake and would get jealous, I had broken up with my boyfriend a year ago. And I wanted to tell my parents after getting through it.

I daydreamed about being close with stray kids and sharing stuff with them. ugh! I have to get through this interview. I wish I can be close to Felix...

This is my first time writing. I feel like I should shorten it a bit but then the details arent proper. Hope you like it.