||:Chapter 1- New Mission:||

Spitbucket was a small western town in the USA.
A small town was nice, because it meant not much ever happened especially after Detective Gold and Sheriff Thompson saved Prince Matt and locked up the three bandits, of course the town viewed the two as Heroes even though they still found Thompson a little crazy but after the bandits stole the nails that he said to nail down they've come to terms of the way he thinks.
Thompson was pretty much the same, but he's less stressed out about work due to most of the work being because of those three bandits and he surprised himself by keeping in touch with the Detective that helped him, he didn't want to keep in touch with the Prince but Detective Gold did so Edward gives Tom updates on Prince Matt from time to time.

=

One day while doing his regular patrol on the town, he heard the train stopping so he guessed new people had arrived or the conductor was done with his work.
"Sheriff!"
Thompson recognised that voice, and he was right once he saw the smile of Detective Gold as he ran over to him,"Ah, Long time no see, Detective.", "Heh, glad to be back and see you again!", Thompson turned to him as he leaned against the wall,"What brings you back?","I was sent on another mission and I feel like I'll be needing your help once again.", Thompson fixed his hat to see Edward a bit better,"What's the issue? Prince Matt kidnapped again?", "No, no.", the two turn and see the town mayor approach them,"It is not a kidnap mission. It's very different.", "Mayor? What's the issue?", they didn't notice the town had gathered around them, the Mayor pulled out a rolled up sheet from his bag,"Well, after seeing your mighty fine work of capturing the bandits and saving Prince Matt. I believe, as this town, that you both might be up for this case.", the Mayor unrolled the sheet and Thompson and Edward saw it was a wanted poster of. . .
"The Red Bandit?!"
The Mayor nods,"Yes. Many believe you two are up for the task of finding and bring that bandit to justice.", Edward looked at Thompson, both unsure because of what they heard of the Red Bandit.
The Red Bandit was known to be unstoppable, they were sneaky, quick and smart. But also merciless if anyone comes in his way, they would be found brutally murdered.
. . .

=

In the bar, Edward and Thompson were both thinking about if they would take the Misson.
. . .
"What do you think, Sheriff?","I'm thinking of asking why they're making me wanting me to go back up against him!", Thompson took a swing of his drink, not noticing Edward, the Barman and the few people in the bar staring in shock.
"You went up against him?!", Tom bods,"Yes. And I almost had him. But, the fucker lives up to the rumours. Once I thought I had him he managed to take my eye.", Thompson lifted his eye patch and there was a huge scar, Edward shuddered,"Oh. . . Dear. . .", Thompson covered his eye back over,"It's whatever. . . Least he didn't kill me, I guess.", "But that means. . . You would be the best for the job!", Edward smiled, which made Thompson lean back,"Huh?", "You've gone up against him, you nearly won and survived! So, you'd be the best for the job!", Thompson sighed,"I dunno, Detective.", "I say you should.", they looked at the barman, who refilled Thompson's drink,"You went up against him and lost Yes, but you can learn from the mistake and win. Learn from your mistakes, 'The man that never made a mistake, never made anything.', that's the trick to learn from the mistake.", Edward nods, smiling at Thompson and everyone else in the bar was waiting for him to agree.
. . .
"Fine."
"YAY!!"
Edward hugged the Sheriff, Thompson just sighed and pats him on the head.