||:Chapter 5- The Red Bandit Identity:||

The next day, the Mayor went in the Sheriff department and saw the three criminals behind bars,"My, my. Guess I choose the right team to handle the bandits!", Thompson drank his flask and Edward gave a thumbs up,"Yep! It's all thanks to Sheriff Thompson, if he hadn't shoot The Bandit in the back then we probably wouldn't have caught him!", Thompson nods, putting his flask down,"Sure thing. But the last thing I expected was The Red Bandit to be so close, I never thought he was the Barman.", they looked at Paul and Patryck, The Red Bandit had been glaring daggers at them since they came inside,"Well, what's next, Mayor?", "Well, obviously you two will be rewarded for his capture. And I'll call in the big guys to have these three escorted to the main jail.", so the Mayor left them, Edward smiled,"This is great! We caught The Red Bandit!", Thompson nods and smiles,"Yep. Now that I have, I can finally go back to normal cases like catching robbers or settling down bar fights.", Edward looked at The Red Bandit then t Thompson,"I really didn't think he was the Barman.", "Neither did I. I always thought that The Red Bandit would return and have me dead for surviving and nearly capturing him, I didn't think of how close he was.", Edward had the idea that the Red Bandit stuck around to spy on Thompson, maybe to defeat him or learn how he managed to nearly capture and defeat him.
. . .
Edward looked at Thompson,"Hey, I'll go get us drinks.", Thompson nods, Edward tipped his hat as he left the Sheriff.
. . .
Thompson sighed and put his empty flask in a drawer, turning to The Red Bandit,"You know, after you took my eye I thought I'd never track ya down but here you before me.", The Red Bandit continues to glare at The Sheriff as he approached his cell, Thompson folded his arms,"So. Tell me; Who The Hell Are You, behind that Red scarf.", The Red Bandit looked at Thompson, now in the day Thompson could see him very clear.
. . .
"Oh, Sheriff. You know who I am.", Thompson raised his eyebrows, confused but curious,"What do you mean, we've only ever met when you took my eye.", The Red Bandit turned to face him completely and Thompson didn't know how to feel about the look in The Bandit's eyes.
"Awh. Come on, don't you recognise my voice or me. . . Then again; It has been a while."
The Red Bandit took his hat off and pulled his Red cloth down.
. . .

=

"Thanks again Mayor."
Edward had stopped to talk to The Mayor about the capture of the Red Bandit, the town was also incredibly happy about the capture of The Bandit.
*Slam*
The Mayor and Edward jumped at the sound of the door being slammed, they turned and saw Thompson and he did not look happy at all.
"No, no, no. Nope. Not going back in there."
Edward was confused as of some town people of The Sheriff's sudden behaviour change, Edward went over to Thompson,"Sheriff, what's wrong?", "No way in hell am I going back in there and facing him!", Edward was surprised at this,"Why? Did something happen, did he escape??-", "No.", Edward noticed how pale the Sheriff looked and how he seemed anxious,"Then. . . What happened.", Sheriff looked at Edward.
. . .
"The Red Bandit revealed his name is Tord. My childhood friend."
Edward and the Mayor were in shock of what the Sheriff had just said.