||:Chapter 12- Happy Ending:||

Tord woke in an unfamiliar place, he wasn't in the train anymore but in a room, he sat up with the worst headache.
"Morning."
Tord turned and saw Thompson, he looked to have been working as usual and had brought in food and water,"Got you something to get your strength back up and going.", Tord smiled as he took the food and drink, finally he felt refreshed and like he had been given proper food,"Thank you. . .", "Don't mention it. But uh, we kind of have to lock your dad up.", "Do it. I could care less.", Thompson nods, he points to some spare clothes for Tord to wear as he grabbed his Sheriff Hat.

~

Outside was Tord's dad, he was now the one in shackles and being taken to the big house which was basically on some deserted island.
Then there was Paul and Patryck.
Thompson turned to them,"So, what about them?", Tord immediately was shocked,"You two got roped into this too?!", they both nod, this confused The Detective and Thompson,"Huh?", that's when Paul spoke up,"In truth Sheriff, we don't blame ya for it, but the night you shoot me, we weren't actually aiming for you but the Red Bandit and lied.", Thompson stared, now thinking about it they would have just shot him right away, Thompson faceplammed,"I'm so sorry. . . I'm such a dummy!", Tord chuckled and said it was fine and that it was dark so no one could tell the difference.
So Paul and Patryck were released under a warning and Thompson and Edward apologised but they said it was fine as the situation did justify why they shoot at them.

=

'Over the next few days, Tord was snack to full health and was working in the Saloon in Thompson's Town, Thompson was still known as the crazy Sheriff but he was known for catching a Red Bandit and discovering the truth about a Sheriff.'
'Prince Matt and I make sure to visit them often, and I could tell that Thomwas much happier than he used to be as it felt like he got a lot of his self esteem and pride back.'
'I'm looking forward to the adventures or missions we get in the future, but only time will tell.'

=

"THIS IS THE POLICE, OPEN UP!!"
Police kicked down the door and the two cops paused at the sight.
There they saw Matt, Edd, Tord and Tom surrounding the book and reading it.
. . .
Right before they ran out the back door and left the book on the ground.
"RUN!"
"I'M TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL!"
"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE!"
"DON'T HAVR TO SAY THAT TWICE!"
Something tells them they weren't welcomed at the Museum anymore.
:D
Just a gut feeling.