||:Chapter 9- Busted:||

"Well, you're busted."
Tord hit his head againstthe bars, he messed up and he knew it; How could he have forgottenthe one important thing about Tord was the unhealthy obsessionwith guns?!
"No shit.", "Should have used guns.", Tord turned to them,"How could I, I would have gotten caught faster and I'm not Tord. . .!", as they quietly fought the door opened and they saw Detective Edward and Prince Matt.

~

Tord was tied to a wooden pole, the town folks stood around the stage as Detective Edward held a notepad.
"I want to confirm a few things with you before we proceed. Are you Tord or are you someone pretending to be him.", Edward held up a sheet,"The Sheriff wrote everything he knows about Tord, and after looking at your crimes I can now see why Sheriff was suspicious about it. Tord is now for using guns yet you used a knife.", Tord gulped, Matt then piped in,"Also, you sound like your forcing an accent. I've met many Norwegian people and it appears you're trying to force it out.", Edward nods and could see the fear in The Red Bandit's eyes.
"And another fact is you never said your parents name or your partners, where you're from and just went with what Sheriff Thompson said.", Edward folded his arms and glared,"So; Are you, or are you not Tord?", "Also, keep in mind identity theft is a crime.", Tord looked around him, many elders were nodding, they must have. . .
. . .
He sighed heavily.
"I'm not Tord."
The crowd gasped, his accent dropped and he sounded completely different, pulling the scaf down he looked nothing like the photo Sheffield Thompson provided him.
"What right did you have to not only impersonate someone but to make us think someone else was responsible for your crimes!", the person immediately began to spill,"I had no choice!", Prince Matt was surprised,"What do you mean?", The Red Bandit sighed heavily, he realised he was caught and he had to talk.
"I. . . Was payed to impersonate Tord to his father's wishes.", Edward and Matt looked at one another confused and shock,"Tord's father. . . The Sheriff of the next town over?", "Yes!", the town was now whispering to each other, Edward glared and untied the Bandit,"Start talking.", so he does much to the dismay of Paul and Patryck.
"Tord's father is involved with big gangs like mine, he hired me to impersonate his son as A Red Bandit, I didn't know why but something felt wrong when I saw Tord- The real, Tord being tied up.", Edward and Matt were in shock, but then a realisation hit Edward like a horse kicking him in the head.
"SHERIFF THOMPSON WENT DOWN TO MEET TORD'S PARENTS!!!"
And that's how panic rose up immediately-

=

Tord's father forced Thompson down as he tied up the Sheriff, it was fairly easy as Thompson's was pretty short and easy to carry around like a rag doll if you can outsmart him.
"What the hell have you done to Tord?!", "First question, you really do care about my son.", His father carried the Sheriff to a room full of TNT and gunpowder,"My son's whereabouts won't be a concern to you soon, Thompson.", Thompson tired to struggle with the ropes, but as he was put on the ground he was given the hint that moving and struggling wouldn't make the situation better.
So that's how Thompson was locked on a room of TNT that could ignite at any moment once he realised a fuse under the door and he would have to do is light it and he would be dead!

~

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!"
"QUIET DOWN, YOU'LL SCRATCH YOUR SHACKLES!"
"I HOPE I DO!"
Tord was in a small cell and had been banging his chains against the cell door, but nothing because no one in the gang or his father would let him out.
. . .
Tord then heard the door open, peaking through the bar window he saw his father with a smile and he looked at Tord before to his gang.
"Sheriff Thompson has been caught!"
Tord felt his heart drop as the gang cheered, Tord sat on the ground and hugged himself.
. . .
This was bad. Really bad.