||:Chapter 8: Not Tord?:||

"Really?"
Matt, Edward and Thompson were now sitting in the Saloon with drinks as Edward spilled the story to Matt,"I never thought your friend was The Red Bandit.","But I don't feel like that's Tord.", Prince Matt was surprised,"You don't believe it?", Thompson shook his head,"It could be denial. But it just- He doesn't seem like Tord.", Thompson drank his drink  he really looked to be thinking about this, Edward looked at Matt and Thompson, feeling bad that the Sheriff is torn between if his friend really is a Bandit.
. . .
"Hey, I have an idea."
Edward pulled out his notebook and held a pen out to Thompson,"Why jot write down everything you know about him and I can investigate, and you can go visit his town to see if that's Tord or not.", Thompson hesitated but he wanted to go down and check if Tord was there or talk to his dad,"Alright then.:, Thompson took the pen and wrote down everything he knew about Tord.

~

Later Thompson was seen getting on the train to head down to see Tord's parents leaving Detective Edward, and against his will, Prince Matt in charge until he got back.
Edward smiled and looked at the list,"Okay! According to his list, this is what he knows about Tord.", what caught his attention was the mention of Tord's accent.
. . .
"Any idea how an Norwegian accent sounds like, Prince Matt?"
Prince Matt smiled,"But of course! I've met many people far and wide!", Edward smiled,"Perfect; I think I know how we can prove Thompson's suspicions.", Matt nods,"Of course!", so Edward and Prince Matt began their investigation.

=

Thompson finally got off the train, still wondering why his town it literally in the middle of nowhere.
. . .
"Nevermind that, I better find Tord's dad.", so Tom walked off the train platform and was surprised that the town was empty, it was like a ghost town.
". . . Hello?"
Thompson was surprised by how empty the town was, because last he was here there was a fair amount of residents.
Then he heard shuffling, he reached for his gun and held it as he went towards the shuffling.
. . .
He came to a boarded up window, he peaked in and saw someone inside,"Hello?", ". . . Run. . .", Thompson was confused, the street was empty and turned to the person,"Run? From what?", ". . . The Sheriff. . .", Thompson was now concerned, the Sheriff was Tord's father so the fact that this person is telling him to run isn't a good sign.
Thompson kept his gun close, walking around the empty town and he could feel his heart beating faster, it didn't help that everything around him was deadly quiet and he wasn't use to it being this quiet.
. . .
Then he grabbed and picked off the ground,"HEY!!", his gun was grabbed and his mouth was covered.
"Long time no see, Thompson."
Thompson knew who this was, he recognised that accent and he recognised who took his gun.
. . .
The Deputy of this town and The Sheriff; Tord's Father.