boyfriend? 6

|[Ranboo's POV]|

 When I woke up I got startled not knowing where I was until I saw Tubbo's cute sleeping face. He looked so peaceful.  So I went back to sleep falling asleep and looking at him.

|[Time skip to two hours later]|

I woke up again and groaned and turned and saw Tubbo staring right at me. I felt the blush creep up and I covered my face. I heard  Tubbo chuckle. "heyyyyyy," I said, "I'm sorry you're cute." Tubbo said "Uh um okay" I stumble on my words. "Tubbo are we boyfriends?" "uh sorry if you aren't ready for that" "are you okay with the label boyfriend?" He asks "B-boyfriend this isn't because you feel bad right? You aren't messing with me right Tubbo, tell me no." The tears started to flood the taller's eyes thinking he ruined his friendship. Tubbo grabbed his face and kissed him and said "Of course, I'd want to be your boyfriend" " I don't know why you'd think otherwise, I love you so much Boo" "I love you too bee" I said happily and then Tubbo scooped me up and I screamed. (even tho he's much shorter he's stronger don't forget this man is a Centre Midfielder so this bitch is strong and can fucking run lol) and yelled to the ceiling "I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOUR MY BOYFRIEND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" (they are home alone) 

You would think this would be their happy ending but no Tubboonly recognized his beloved as his boyfriend in the empty house, no one else knew and Tubbo was terrified of loving everything he worked so hard for he is really popular at school but it must be alright because he's dating Ranboo right? Tubbo always felt a little out of place until Ranboo. But his life could really downhill if his friends found he was befriending Ranboo let alone dating him let alone dating a boy. But this was just the beginning of this couple's quest for freedom for all will they come over the challenges together or was it never meant to be?

A/N 

HAHAHA L cliffhanger damn I'm so mean. But the next chap is more heartstopper based!! And Will be Aimsey and Guqqie!! Also, this may or may not have been supposed to be in the last chap. oopsie oh well! Sorry it's short

|[Word Count]| 394