The Game 9

"Nallie, Nallie it's ok, you're ok, just breathe, you'll be ok." Jaime tried calming Nallie, and herself, but wasn't sure it worked for either of them. She could hear Nallie sobbing but she was still stuck and unable to comfort her.

Jamie never thought Nallie could hurt someone much less to this extent. There was blood surrounding her; it was all around her mouth and hands.

Well looking around for anything that could help, out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement followed by what looked like someone trying to hide. They weren't human, but it wasn't Liam either.

"Hey you over there in the bushes, can you help me out? Don't worry, nobody is going to hurt you." Jamie hoped someone was there and she wasn't just going crazy. After what seemed like hours, they finally came over though the only reason she could tell was because of her keen leopard eyes pinpointing the movement.

"What happened here?" They whispered to her as they worked on opening the cage.

"Nallie did." She said breathlessly, looking over at her friend

"Wait, that's Nallie? Would you happen to be... Jamie I think it was." They questioned

"How did you know, who told you?" Jaime stepped out of the cage not sure if she should go over to Nallie or give her a few more minutes.

"The reptilian is looking for you two." They said before fading into existence

"Liam! Is he alright? Where is he?" Jaime hoped he hadn't seen this. How would he look at the world after that? She was worried enough about Nallie, she didn't want him to be pulled into this like he was on the boat.

"No he isn't here, he's back in the forest. You should go get your friend and then I can escort you there and clean her up." They said Looking over at Nallie. As Jamie looked over to Nallie, she noticed she was shaking. Cautiously, she walked over to try and calm her down.

...