Kiss and run

Warning there will be homophobia and slurs against the lgbtq community will be used as they are in the show in every chapter.

Lip and Ian pov

"Anybody before kash?" Lip says while smoking a cigarette. Ian looks at him and reply's "you really want to know?"
Lip just laughs and says "come on who? It can't be that bad" Ian takes a deep breath in and thinks it over.

He inhaled again and says "fine he's long gone anyways but... it was Ares" lip stares at him in shock
"Ares! he was gay?! Shit wait is that why I found you both butt naked in your bed?!" Ian looked away "yeah" Ian turned to look at lip just to see him trying to hold in a laugh.

1 year ago

"Dad please I'm sorry!" I was suddenly pinned against the wall by my throat
"Say that again you fag" his breath was warm and smelt like crap against my face.

He released my throat enough for me to talk "dad what do you want me to do I'm gay there's nothing I can do about it?" He looked at me like I just killed his favourite son (that being Mickey) "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW BEFORE I RIP YOUR DICK OFF" He shouted in my face.

I got out his grip ran into my room grabbed my emergency escape bag and jumped out the open window before my father could catch me, and I didn't stop running.

My legs ran until it felt like my feet would fall off which luckily was just outside the kash and grab. Running in I spotted Ian behind the counter and dragged him to the back room.

"Wha..." I covered his mouth with my hand "Ian you have to listen to me ok, I have to go I don't know where but if I don't i will be killed so just remember that I love you and just don't forget me!" I didn't let him say anything I just kissed him one last time and ran.

1 year and 3 months later

I ended up in some shit town selling drugs to people, which isn't too bad but still. Right now I was outside a truck stop waiting for the right looking people when I see two lady's pass me.

"Hey ladies you want some drugs?" The larger one turned to me and scowled "Fuck off" I was about to walk away when the smaller one grabbed my hand "wait what drugs do you  have?" I turned back and saw who it was

"I have heroin, cocaine and ecstasy" she smiled "Ares? Wait if I know you can I get a discount?" I couldn't help but chuckle
"Well that depends if you have somewhere I can stay?" I smirked as Monica looked at the other lady "please Bob he's only 16!"

She begged the lady who I guess is called bob replied with "fine but he better not cause any problems" monica grabbed my hand as she squealed and helped me into the truck.

"So where we going?" I asked curiously
Monica smiled and said "I won a teddy bear! So we're going to pick it up"

Authors note:

I hope you enjoy
please vote and comment
Let me know if there's anyway I can make it better
Bye :)