Secret

Ares pov

I wake up to see a note on the floor next to me "you can grab your stuff from wherever you've been but you better be back by 6 or there will be hell to pay"

I stumble down the street with almost everyone moving away from me until I get to the house closet which happens to be the Milkovich house I walk in to see Ian with a knife against Mandy's boyfriend's throat "what the fuck did I miss?"

Ian sees me and immediately drops the knife and grabs my face "What the fuck happened to you ?" Mickey drags us both outside "what the fuck is wrong with you two. Ian one second your rushing around taking pictures of the sunrise and the next your holding a knife at someone's throat are you smoking meth or something and Ares you're either disappearing and reappearing like you've been fucking attacked or you don't get out of fucking bed your acting like Mom did!..."

Ian took his phone out his pocket as he got a message "it's frank"

Time skip
The hospital

Ian and I walk into the hospital but  as he walks towards the room franks in I get dragged away by a nurse

"What happened? Are you okay?" I don't reply and they start to clean my face "are you being abused? Is it the red headed boy you came in with?" I look at them
"it wasn't him" I mumble

"can you tell me what happened" the nice nurse asks I stay quiet "hey you look really underweight are you eating?" I stay silent "look I can't help you if you don't tell me anything but have this leaflet if you need help they can help you okay?" I gently nod and the nurse leads me towards Ian who's sitting in the waiting room and tells him I have a slight concussion and to not leave me alone.

He pulls me into his lap as he holds me close to him and doesn't let go.
Ian stands up and whispers in my ear "hey we're going home. Do you feel like walking or do you want me to carry you."

My head was buzzing from the amount of hits to the head so I just burry my head in his neck to try and stop the pain. He puts my arm around his neck so I don't fall and we walk back to the Gallagher house.

He gently lays me in his bed and I fall asleep forgetting what the Sargent said.

Nobody's pov
Next day

Ian was in the hallway going pull ups "is Ares your boyfriend?" Carl asks as he walks past. "We hang out.."

Carl softly punches Ian's stomach "he's in your bed."
"Yeah his family's a nightmare"
Carl thinks for a minute "you love Ares?"

Ares pov

I wake up with my head pounding to Carl asking Ian if he loves me "I like how he smells"

I get up "what the fuck you asking stupid questions for" I ask  "you look like shit." Carl says and walks away.

"Apparently I have to go the the christening today" I mumble "I thought you couldn't go near your dad"
I take a deep breath "I have to go to prove that I care about my family" Ian walks out while pulling off his shirt "alright I'll get dressed" 

"Ian you can't go. I'm sorry but I really need to try and make my dad not hate me as much. Someone in my family will tell him if I don't show up" Ian pins me to the wall "so you don't want me to go?" I try to look away from him put he holds my face "Ares." Ian says in a warning tone.

He doesn't let me move so I give him puppy dog eyes to try and persuade him "please I need to do this Ian." He let's me walk into his room but pulls my hips towards his own "I just want to know if we're a couple or not" I pin him to the bed.

"Of course we are" I smirk
"A couple that hides?" Ian sounded a bit upset but I just smiled and replied "hey it's working out so far so good"
"I'm getting kinda sick of it" Ian retorts

I stand up "Jesus Christ Ian, let me deal with this stupid shit and we can talk about this later okay?" I grab my shoes and walk out.

Authors note:

Hi sorry it's been awhile.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please comment and vote it reminds me people are actually reading this. Have a good day/night