Hickeys

Ares Pov

I got out of Ian's bed and threw on some of his clothes while looking in the mirror, to see my neck decorated with hickeys (like the photo) . I went down the stairs and started walking towards my 'home'.

I walked through the door to dad looking at me and saying "I'm sending you to military school maybe that will teach you some discipline!" I looked at him in shock
"WHAT! No, You can't make me!" He took a swig of his beer "you have 2 hours to say goodbye."

I ran back out the house and towards the alibi, as I ran in I ran straight into Kevin "Hey Ares you ok?" I tried to stumble back out to find Ian but Kevin held me there "Ares tell me what happened" I was struggling to breathe "it's my dad he's trying to send me to military school please Kevin i only have two hours!" I felt Kevin rub my back trying to calm me down "it's ok Ares I won't let him take you away from Chicago"

I could feel tears in my eyes "you would be an amazing father kev.. hey sometimes I wish you where mine" Kevin hugged me tighter "I wish I could be your father too because you do not deserve to be treated like shit now come on let's go find Ian and we can figure out a plan".

Kevin wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the Gallagher house. "IAN!" I checked my watch shit I only have an hour left. What have we been doing for an hour they live next door.

Ian came running down the stairs "there you are I was worried you just disappeared" I hugged Ian close "Ian my dads sending me away too military school" I could hear his voice break as he said "what when?" I looked him in the eyes "in an hour" Ian stared in shock.

"He can't do this!" I stroked my thumb over his cheek "I have no idea what we can do? He said I should say goodbye so I guess. I'm sorry... I always have to say goodbye but I love you" Ian held my face and kissed me one last time "I love you too Ares. And as soon as I can I will join you. I promise"

For the rest of the hour we sat on the couch cuddling until there was a knock at the door and a shout "ARES GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!" I kissed Ian goodbye one last time as terry shouted again "I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!"

I stood up and walked towards the door "see you soon Ian" I said as I saluted him goodbye and walked out the house where terry grabbed me and shoved me into the back of a car.

As we drove away I could see Ian looking out the window at me with slight tears in his eyes.

The city blurred around us as I was driven away from my chosen family.

Authors note:

This is really shit so sorry for the horrible writing.

Vote and comment any suggestions, commenting also reminds me I have this book cause I'm normally reading other peoples books

Have a good day/night