Foreword

Welcome reader !

You're about to read Horrortale : Rotten Apple, an Undertale AU fanfiction. Horrortale is an alternate universe I love very much. It's qualitative, with strong topics and strong characters.

I decided to write my own version of this universe, and more exactly a story that would englobed what happened before, during and after Horrortale. This is so a long story, in several parts. I hope you will like it !

This story is inspired by Sour-Apple Studios version of the story, of course, but also of some headcanons, some mine, some from the community. The cover of the story was done by Zeragii, the creator of the comic Deeper Down, for a commission I asked her a while ago <3 She is so cool and talented, don't forget to go check her art, just as for Sour-Apple-Studios work ! That's two very good stories and they are definitely must-read !

Big warning : Horrortale is not a happy fluffy world. It's violent, it's gore and it's dark. There will be mention of eating humans, cutting organic stuff, power abuse, breach of trust, and many other subjects. I highly not recommend this story to underage readers and sensitive ones that could be hurt by some subjects that will be approach in this story.

Last little information : English is not my native language. I'm French :) Sorry if my English is weird or bad sometimes, I'm doing my best but, well, English lessons are not really good in French universities, so complain to them :') My DMs are opened if someone eventually want to correct the chapters before :D I'm always happy to talk to new people !

Well, let's go then :D I hope you will enjoy the story !

Myfanwi.