Sneaking In The Van

CONTAINS NSFW: French kissing, degradation

The group was chatting away near the fire as they laughed and joked, although a couple of people in the group had their attention somewhere else.

Sun had caught Moon's eyes on him, feeling a colony of butterflies bursts each time he met his gaze. He shrunk at the feeling, making himself look smaller. Moon found it rather cute that he was reacting this way, so he smirked and continued staring at him.

A little bit later he cleared his throat, as a signal for Sun to look up at him. The others were talking too much to realize the two looked like they were having a telepathic conversation. Moon tilted his head towards the van which was far from the group, although it was easy to spot in the dark because of its neon green paint. Sun looked at the van and back at Moon, trying to connect the dots. The black and white robot continued to smirk as he saw the blank stare that Sun gave, giggling at the small change in expressions.

The golden robot's eyes widened, his "stomach" feeling like it was about to explode with butterflies. He bit down on his lip, looking over to Moon. He still had a smug look on his face, proud that he could make Sun flustered. He couldn't even try to make Moon flustered, with his red eyes that glared down at him. Sun started to shift his hips a bit as the thoughts came into his head, Moon still watching.

He then left the group, again, unnoticed. Sun watched Moon leave, deciding whether or not he wanted to go into the van with him. He knew it would lead to having sex with him, but the thought of him touching like that made the inside of Sun excited. He then dropped the stick and went over to the van, seeing Moon already in it. Sun gently opened the doors, revealing the red-eyed robot sitting down in front of him.

"There you are," Moon said with a low voice, scooting over to Sun as he went in the van and closed the doors behind him. He put his hands on his hips, looking up at the golden robot's big blue eyes.

"You always looked cute in this skirt." Moon continued to look at the flustered Sun, his blue eyes glowing in the dark. Moon chuckled and lifted the blue skirt, seeing a slight orange glow in his underwear. A smirk came on his face as he slipped the underwear off of Sun, a whine escaping from him.

"Moon..." He mumbled, catching the robot's attention as he looked up at him. "What if the others catch us?"

"Don't ruin the mood," Moon answered, rubbing Sun's tentacle gently. A whiney moan escaped him as he felt Moon's hand move, covering his mouth as he looked up. Moon let go and he quickly looked down at him. "We're alone, sunbeam. No need to be quiet."

Although Sun still seemed hesitant. Moon sighed and took off his shirt, instructing Sun to sit down. And he did. Sun sat against the wall of the van as Moon got closer to him, his shirt being slipped off. Sun gasped gently as he felt the shirt disappear, his circuits heating up. Before he knew it, he felt his mouth open from Moon's thumb, feeling his slick tongue slip into his mouth. A muffled moan came from Sun as he gave him the french kiss, his golden yellow tongue slipping into Moon's mouth as the two passionately kiss. 

His legs squeezed around Moon as he felt his hands move away, listening to his belt fall on the floor and his pants slip from his legs. Moon tried to find Sun's hole which was below his tentacle, slowly slipping in once he had found it. Sun moaned again, wrapping his arms around Moon as his face moved away. Sun whined as he felt his tongue leave his "throat", soon shutting up as soon as he heard a growl rumble in Moon's voicebox. Soon the two were moaning in the air, Sun's skirt moving back and forth from the pace as Moon thrust into his entrance.

"Moon! " Sun moaned as the pace had gotten faster, his circuits overheating from absolute pleasure. His body tried to cool off but he was getting too hot. He could blow up a circuit at any point. Moon growled as he fucked his insides, making Sun's legs go up against the wall that would take a flexible person to do. He forced Sun to lie down on the floor, receiving loud glitchy moans from him as his LED blue lights rolled at the back of his head.

"You like that don't you, you fucking slut," Moon growled as he pounded into Sun, gripping at his thighs. His nails scratched off the paint as he fucked him, receiving moans full of pleasure. Sun nodded to what he had said, shuddering at his degrading words.

He hated admitting how he enjoyed such naughty words being said to him, but only from Moon. He remembered the first time they had sex. It was late at night in the daycare and it was their first time experiencing those feelings. They were in a relationship before then, but of course, they had to give in and test their new "update."

Sun felt as if he was gonna blow, he could feel the emergency cooling begin as Moon pounded him like a hungry animal. He was getting up to his climax. He could feel his core tighten up in his body, every second making it harder and harder not to release. Moon had finally found his spot and continued to thrust there.

Sun was losing it. He felt his core tighten up but he resisted the urge to cum even though it was painful. Moon bent down to him and whispered:

"Come for me sunbeam. Let me hear you moan for me..." Sun did as he said. Lubricant flung out of his tentacle, spewing white liquid all over Moon's chest and himself. Next thing he knew he felt his entrance get filled up, watching the thick lubricant drip from him as the glowing blue tentacle slipped from him. The two huffed and groaned from the leftover pleasure that lurked in their bodies, laying next to each other as they stared down at their mess.

"We should clean up," Sun mumbled. Moon groaned, putting his pants on lazily. They were both too tired to do anything. The two cuddled together in the van, drifting off to sleep.