Masterbation

The name says it all
CONTAINS NSFW

Sun had gone up in the tower when it was nap time for the children, watching Moon get ready. The tall animatronic quickly left, leaving Sun alone. He shut the curtains near the balcony and closed the door to the ladder that went down from the balcony. Sun then flopped down on the bed, spreading his legs out as he stared between them. He glanced up at the door, hoping Moon wouldn't come up early.

Sun sighed, slipping off his uniform and changing into a comfy shirt and underwear. Sun quickly reached into the drawer, which had many many things in it. It was deep and full of crafts from the kids and cards. He dug in there, revealing a box that he had hidden.

Sun tore open the box, revealing a blue dildo. He glanced up at the door again, biting his lip nervously. He sat on the bed and slipped off his underwear, spreading his legs apart. He stared down at the glowing yellow tentacle, then lead the dildo down to find his hole. Finally, he inserted it into himself, letting out a soft moan. Sun started moving the dildo back and forth gently, his eyes closing and laying down on the bed.

"Oh, Moon..." Sun mumbled, "I wish this was you..." He continued to thrust the dildo into himself, a whine escaping him.

Sun felt his circuits overheat at the pleasure, although he couldn't help it. The feeling was amazing. He started the pace slow and gentle, making his voicebox emit more moans from him. Sun's rays started to shrink into his head as he was pushing the dildo in, and he was loving it.

"Moony... Oh, Moony..." He moaned in the air, his eyes tilting at the back of his head. He could feel himself get to his climax as he imagined Moon on top of him. He wanted him, needed him. He wanted him to fuck his body, to treat him like an object, to hear his voice call him names. The fantasies got stronger each second and he just couldn't help it.

Moon was climbing up to the ladder, pausing before opening the door to the room. He stayed there and listened, hearing muffled noises. He opened the door gently, eyeing whoever was making that noise. He saw Sun there. On the bed, half-naked, and fucking himself and losing his sanity to the pleasure.

"Sun?" Moon said, causing the golden animatronic to shut his legs closed as his hand was still between them. His blue eyes widened, steaming with embarrassment.

"MOON!" He yelled, panicking about what might happen."I-I- I was uh-"

"You were fucking yourself." Moon explained. "You...where did you get the dildo."

"...From Monty"

"From Mont- Okay. Okay take that thing out and open those legs."

"WHA- HUH!?"

"You heard me." And so Sun obeyed. He spread his legs open and slipped out the dildo, watching the tall animatronic walk over. He nudged his pants off, ripped off his shirt, and leaned above Sun. "Ready for your body to be destroyed?"

"Yes, daddy-"