Comfort

Not NSFW

The daycare was closed and it was quiet. No children squirming, no children screaming, no accidents, no injuries to worry about, just complete silence. The balcony tower, attached to the wall, lead to a room that hid behind the red curtains. It was dim in the room, lights were along the edges of the wall with glow-in-the-dark stars that were scattered all over the wall. There were two closets on the far side of the room, one dark and one light. The dark one was navy blue with sparkly stars and moons on it. The knobs were gold and looked more like a fancy wardrobe. The light one was pastel blue with suns and clouds and jellybeans on them. The knobs were also gold, and on the very top, it looked like glitter glue was dripping down.

In the middle of the room was a big bed, queen size. It was a little messy, with the sheets wrinkled and the bed in a crumpled mess. The blanket was a dark blue with a bunch of planets and stars on them, with white sheets and pillows. Beside the beds were nightstands, those were the same color. Both were brown, both had two drawers. The only thing that was different about them was what was inside the nightstands and the lamps. The right nightstand, has a sun lamp and the other nightstand had a regular lamp that you could just pull a chain to light up.

This was Sun and Moon's room. A place where those two robots relaxed and had their fun. It was late, and the two animatronics were hurrying up the ladder and opening the door, the both of them changing into comfy clothes. Sun giggled the whole time as Moon was smiling, the both of them excited to waste the night away by spending time with each other.

Sun quickly plopped on the bed, scooting over to let Moon have space with him. The black and white robot cuddled with the golden robot, hugging him close. Sun giggled again, his circuits warming up from the affection. Moon smiled at him and kissed his nose, hiding his face away in his chest. The both of them cuddled under the blankets, sighing in relaxation.

The blue-eyed animatronic looked down at Moon, his eyes closed. He gently lifted his nightcap off of his head, but Moon quickly put it back on. Sun knew that he was insecure about the way he looked without a hat, but he didn't care. He thought it was cute.

"Come on, moon pie," Sun mumbled, shifting the hat away from his eyes. "You barely take that off."

"I look stupid without it," Moon mumbled, curling up as he cuddled him. "I don't want it off."

"Pleeeeease?" Sun said with his big blue eyes, pouting ever so slightly. Moon scoffed and let him take the hat off, making eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Happy now?" Moon asked sarcastically. Sun nodded, smiling wider. He couldn't be mad on Sun. He just wanted him to be happy and feel safe. Sometimes he couldn't believe how much he was in love with him. "I love you, sunbeam."

"I love you too, moonbite," Sun replied in a soft voice. A giggle escaped from Moon, closing his eyes once more as the two relaxed in bed.