Dirty Dream

CONTAINS NSFW: Sexual dream, sexual thoughts, teasing, grinding, eating out, begging, cliffhanger

Sun was rocking on his heels, peeking through the curtains as Moon approached the balcony. He unhooked himself from the wire, swinging it away gently as he opened the curtains to see Sun in front of him. He looked at him lovingly, wrapping his arms around Moon's neck.

"It's just us now," Moon whispered.

"Mhm~" Sun smiled wider.

"You know what this means?" Moon asked Sun, who tilted his head in response. "I get to have you all to myself"

Before Sun could do anything, he felt something touch him, causing him to wake up. He sighed in frustration, hiding his head in the blankets to try and get the dream back but to no avail.

Moon turned over to see the squirming Sun, smirking as he heard his groans of frustration and guilt. "Having a dirty dream, Sunny?"

"Oh shush it, Moon," He grumbled into the pillow. The black and white robot chuckled, crawling on top of Sunny while he was laying down on his stomach.

"You didn't deny it~" Moon whispered to Sun, causing him to freeze under him. He could hear the whirr sounds from him. Moon makes a wry chuckle, grinding himself against Sun's ass.

The smaller animatronic resisted making noise from the grinding, trying to hide the fact that he was indeed horny from the dream. But Moon could read him like a book.

"M-Moon this is foul! We shouldn't be doing this..." Sun mumbled, turning his head in an attempt to look at the red-eyed robot. "Th-this is against the rules!"

"What rules say I can't fuck you?" Moon said with a low growl, making Sun shiver in impatience.

"None..." Sun answered

"Exactly," Moon continued to grind against Sun more, receiving a squeak from him. The golden robot wrapped his arms around the pillow, again resisting making noise. Moon smirked and rubbed his crotch against Sun's entrance through his pants, already feeling how wet he was.

"M-Moon-" Sun said with a stutter. "Please Moon, just a little more~"

"I knew you'd fold for me," Moon replied to Sun, causing the small animatronic to moan from being impatient. The black and white robot slipped Sun's pants off, teasing his entrance with his fingers.

"Hah! M-Moony~!" Sun arched his back as his ass was put up higher in the air, causing the taller animatronic to smirk. He leads his mouth to his entrance, his tongue slipping across it. Sun moaned into the pillow, gripping it.

Moon smiled and continued to rub his tongue, then opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into Sun's entrance. A loud muffled moan escaped the gold animatronic, whining in pleasure. Moon chuckled and continued to eat him out, causing Sun to attempt to ride his tongue. Moon slapped his ass with his hand, enough for Sun to freeze and stop moving. The red-eyed animatronic pulled his tongue out, now readjusting his position. He took off his pants and pressed his tentacle against Sun's region.

"Moonie! Please stop teasing me!" He begged the animatronic "Please just, please, put it inside me!"

"... Your wish is my command~,"